« Yoosung♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]
__
He felt like such an idiot. How could he ever believe such a lie. Tears fall from his eyes, as they fall they hit his jacket. Everything was a lie, how could he ever believe you loved him. You of all people. God he knew he was naive but stupid ?

Did you only choose him because you had too? Did you even love him at all? These negative thoughts clouded his mind. His hair was a mess, his blonde hair going everywhere. His purple eyes are now red from wiping his tears every now and then. His jacket was wet from the tears falling from his eyes. Is this how it's going to end? He leans his body against the bed & pulling his legs towards his chest, hugging them tight. You could've chosen any of the others. They all loved you. It broke his heart everything they would flirt with you.

He looks at the ceiling for some sort of answer... nothing. His cries & sniffles fill the room.
"Why does everyone leave me."

The question lingers into his head. Suddenly a knock of the door startles him , his heart almost beating out of his chest. "W-Who's there?" He wanted to slap himself for his voice crack.

"It's me." The voice replies softly.

His heart stops. That voice caused him to get shivers down his spine. His heart flutters every time he's around you. He felt powerless when it came to you. God no one has ever effected him like that, like you do. Millions-- no billions of people in this world & he choose you, did you choose him? He didn't want to reply, No he couldn't he was scared to. He knew if he told you to go away you wouldn't. Silence filled the room he didn't dare to move.

"Yoosung let me in please." Your voice breaks. You know that something was bothering him. You could see it in his eyes. Yoosung sighs & quickly wipes the tears.

He gets up and slowly walks towards the door. He slowly turns the door knob , it felt as if time stopped. He forces a smile on his face & greets you. "What's up Y/N?" He says with his so called cheerful attitude.

"Yoosung is something bothering you?" You say slowly.

"...What on earth do you mean Y/N?" Yoosung says with a bit of hesitation.

"Yoosung." You say in a serious voice. " You just hesitated. I know something's bothering you. Please tell me."

He bites him bottom lip. A few seconds pass & after a bit of awkward silence he breaks down.

"Yoosung? It's alright, calm down." You say as you wrap your arms around the poor boy , & patting his back.

" Y-Y/N why did you choose me. You could've choose the others. Why me? Zen is way better looking than me. Jumin is rich & good lookin--"

You let go of Yoosung and hold his face in your hands, wiping his tears. "Yoosung I choose you because you were the one who stole my heart. Not only that but your like an adorable puppy." You say with a big smile & kiss his lips.

He blushes " I'm sorry for all this."

"It gives me more of a reason to love you. "

He pouts, red still visible on his face. " Y/N How could you say such cute things."

You both laugh & cuddle all day , ignoring everyone and enjoying yourselves .

___

Extra~

Zen- Don't you find it weird that Y/N & Yoosung haven't logged in yet?

707- Oh no you don't think they-

Zen-

707-

707- I'll go get them some holy water or something lolololol

Zen- please do for all our sakes.

707- Our poor Yoosung isn't as innocent we thought lololol

Zen-

___I hope you enjoyed ~ Anyways please Vote, & Comment :)

___
I hope you enjoyed ~
Anyways please Vote, & Comment :)