« Zen♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]
_
Your related to Seven btw
_

You glare at the red head next to you. He was annoying the hell out of you.
" Y/N has a crush !~" The red head says in a singsong voice.

"Seven I swear on Honey Buddha chips I will legit smack the living crap out of you if you say anything." Your (e/c) eye's glare right into his yellow orbs. 707 puts his hands up into a ' I surrender ' gesture. You still wonder how he ever figured out you had feelings for the egoist actor. As you were spacing out Seven decided to grab your phone and make plans with the actor.

" Y/N you better get ready for your date." Seven says smirking.

"What date?" You say with a confused expression. Seven makes an evil face and giggles as he holds up your phone. Your eyes widen as you see the text message.

Y/N : Hey Zen do you want to hang out ? I heard theirs an amazing new bakery nearby.
|Sent|
_
|Read|
Zen : I can't wait <3 see you there beautiful!
| Sent |
_
| Read |
Y/N : Stop it, your making me blush :)
| Sent |
_
| Read |
Zen: ;)
| Sent |
_

   Your mouth is hung open as you red the text messages. Seven pushes your jaw upwards and says, " Close your mouth you'll catch flies." You shake your head and come back to reality.

You grab the pillow close to your and start hitting Seven with it . " I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" You yell at the top of your lungs as Seven runs away laughing.
_
Time skip
_
"I hate my life." You mumble as you sit in the booth of the bakery. You start texting your so called brother.
707: I have bruises now :(!
Y/N: i dont care
707: So rude :'(
707: not thankful I got you a date. Btw if he hurts you he dies :)!!
Me: -_-

"Have you been waiting long?" Zen says as he sits down in the booth. His face is covered by the hood tho you can still see his hair.

" I just came here not long ago." You say with a smile.

"Good , I can't keep my lady waiting." He says as he pulls down his hoodie a bit and winks at you. You start to go red and as your about to reply the waitress comes and asks us what we want to order. ( do bakery's even have waitress? I think some do.)
   The waitress looks at Zen and gives him a wink. " What can I get you?" She says touching his arm slightly. Zen awkwardly smiles and tells her what he wants.
    The waitress turns to look at you. She looks up and down and gives a look of disgust. You roll your eyes and say,
" I'll get Carrot cake and a Strawberry milkshake please." You say with a fake smile.

She doesn't look at you as she writes down the order and sneakily writes her number on a piece of paper and hands it to Zen. Your filled with anger as she does it. What a b---

     She walks away and you turn away looking at the window. You felt so angry,your fingers tap the table. Zen grabs your hand.
"Is everything alright?"

     You blush at the contact and nod not looking him in the eyes.
"Don't lie to me you only tap your fingers on a surface when your angry. What's wrong?" He says trying to get you to look at him.You sigh, I guess I can't hide it anymore.

"Zen I've always had a crush on. When the waitress started flirting with you it pissed me off. I know it's a bit weird since we're not even dating and you don't even see me in that way , but I really do like you." You say looking at the ground.

  Silence begins to grow and you start to become awkward. Suddenly Zen grabs your chin , lifts it up and kisses you. Your eyes widen as he kisses you. He sits back. "I've liked you for a while too. And here I thought I made it obvious." He says with a laugh. You smile wide and continue your date. This is how you and Zen became a couple.
_
Time skip
_

    As you open the door to Sevens apartment, Seven quickly runs towards you and throws you a bunch of questions about your date.
You ignore him and smile as you text Zen

-
A/N
Hope you guys enjoyed sorry for not updating and I hope this is "long" enough for you guys to forgive me AHAHAH.