« V♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]

_____
V has entered the chat room

Y/N- Oh? V your here.

V- Surprised?

Y/N- Indeed you never enter the chat room. I just found it odd that's all.
Y/N- I didn't mean it in a rude way I just

V- It's fine, I understand what your trying to say.

Y/N- ...So anything new?

V- Not really.

Y/N- ...
Y/N- V if you don't mind me asking...

V- ?

Y/N- Why are you here?

V- ...I just

Y/N- You what?

V- ..I wanted to talk to ... you

Y/N- ?!

V- Never mind.. this must be a bit weird for you.

Y/N- No!
Y/N- It's not weird you just caught me by surprise... lol

V- Hey Y/N do you mind going to a cafe with me? I heard they have the best coffee. If you don't mind.

Y/N- Sure, I was bored out of my mind. Ill start heading over there right now. Send me the address please?

V- *Sends address*

Y/N- See you then!

Y/N has left the chatroom
V has left the chatroom
___
   You scream into your pillow. How could you be so stupid?!?! Tears fall from your eyes because of your stupidity. A hand then pats your head. You look up to see Yoosung laughing at your appearance. Well seeing a grown adult cry into her pillow isn't exactly normal.

     "What do you want child?" You say rolling your eyes playfully.

     "Well if we had to be honest... the child isn't exactly me." He says laughing a bit. It made you happy that Yoosung want angry at V anymore. It always made you sad when they would fight. Yoosung was your Best friend & it hurt to see him fight with the guy you've been crushing on. Ya you heard that right. You have a crush on V you never told anyone except Yoosung because you didn't want to get teased. Yoosung would always smile & have a evil glint in his purple eyes every time you & V were together. He would also push you Into him on purpose.

   You couldn't believe how you haven't murder the child like boy already. It also killed you that V was this dense to not know you feelings for him. You sigh getting off of the comfy bed. As you look for an outfit to change in Yoosung was on your laptop playing His game. This kid. You roll your eyes and take your clothes to the restroom.

   You change into a long sleeve light blue  shirt which was a bit baggy & tucked into the black skirt. You apply a bit of mascara & exit the bathroom. You grab a small purse, & put on black ankle boots. You then say goodbye to Yoosung giving him a small hug as he ignored you because of the dumb game.

    You walked to the cafe because it wasn't far from where you lived. You entered and instantly spot V. Is it to late to turn around? I don't want to seem rude tho. No Y/N you got to enter, you've made it this far. You pull out the chair and sit down. You took a look of V's appearance, he had his shades on covering his eyes. His turquoise hair covering his left eye. He was wearing a loose black shirt with an open silver suit.

   "Hey V." You say in a timid voice.

    His attention suddenly turns to you. It was as if he didn't see you before. "Hey y/n." He says with a small smile.

    The waiter soon comes asking for our orders. I order a carrot cake and a small coffee. V ordered a coffee but he didn't face where the waiter, it confused You. What's going on?

      "Hey V? What going on?" You say.

      He tenses up and then says, "What on earth do you mean?"

     "V will you stop hiding stuff from me for once please. I know something's up your acting off." You say staring at him.

     "Nothing is up I promise." He says not looking directly towards you.

     "V, look me in the eyes and say it." You say in a serious tone.

     "I'm...." he begins but he couldn't find his words. He couldn't lie to you. He sighs then turns to look the other way & says, "I'm going blind."

     You couldn't move. You felt as if you could hear a pin drop. You were shocked how didn't you think of it earlier. "For how long?" You whisper.

      "I don't know a few weeks now?"

"Why didn't you say anything." You say, you didn't notice tears were falling from your e/c eye's.

Even through his blurry world he could still see you. Your tears fell from your face. He gets closer to you wiping the tears, he then said, " I didn't want to worry you guys."

"Does anyone else know?"

"Seven & I'm pretty sure Jumin." He says in a whisper.

"How could you see me right now? How did you know I had tears falling?"

"In my world everything is a blur I can barley see what's in front of me...but your different I could clearly see your face. I thought to myself maybe I'm going crazy? But I wasn't, I wasn't crazy at all. I was in love & I was to much of an idiot to see that. I was in love with you this whole time. Even if I got blind I will still see you in this dark world." He says looking at you straight in the eyes.

You had no words to say. You were shocked, you didn't expect him to love you back. You thought it ridiculous for him to love you. You grab his face & kiss him on the lips.

You smiled "V I'll love you no matter what."

He also smiles grabbing your chin & says," I will too my dear."

|992|

Damn I'm so shook AHAHA finals were the worst OML. I honestly failed my Korean finals I think I got a B or something whoops.