« Yoosung♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]
p.s to this day i still don't understand LOL
_

You sigh annoyed as the blond continued to play LOL. Sometimes you just felt like deleting his account and break his computer. Everytime you tried to talk to him, He'd reply with 'Hm' and 'Yes' .

All you wanted was attention and love. He wasn't giving you any. "Yoosung?"

"Hm?" He said his Purple eyes still on the screen.

"Could we do something. We're always inside." You say with a small pout.

"Hm."

An irk mark appeared. "YOOSUNG!"

He doesn't react to your yelling and says, " Oh what? Yes sure."

You smile and grab his arm and pull him from the chair. He starts to whine and complain on how close he was to be #1. "You'll always be number one in my book." You say with a wink.

He blushes and smiles. You both head out and look the door behind you. "Where are we going?" Yoosung says as he holds your hand.

You smile at the blonde and ignore his question.

Time skip

Yoosung smiles as he see's the place we arrived at. "Animal shelter?!" He says excited.

You laugh at the blonde boy's child like reaction. He opens the door for you and heads inside quickly. His eyes light up as he sees the dogs, cats etc.

"Hello would you like to adopt a pet?" A woman around her late 30's says.

"Is it alright if we look around?" You say as you smile at the blonde petting the puppy.

The woman nods and smiles, " What an adorable couple you guys are."

You blush a bit and then thank her. You head over to the Yoosung where he held a puppy with one hand and petted another. "Are we going to get one Y/N?" He asks excitedly.

"Of course." You say as you mumble," Hopefully it makes you stop playing LOL so much."

"What was that?"

"Nothing." You say laughing. You sit down and pet the puppy next to Yoosung. It was a Teacup Yorkie ( a dog who is very small and stays small)

Yoosung held a small White & Light brown Maltese Shih Tzu. "Can we get both?!" Yoosung says excited.

You shake your head," Only one Yoosung." He pouts he wanted both they were adorable. He gives you puppy eyes and pouts.

You sigh, "Only if you play LOL less. I'm not going to be the only one caring for these dogs." He smiles and hugs you tightly. The two dogs bark at you guys.

You call the Owner over and do the paper work as Yoosung plays with the Dogs.

" They're both Make and have their shots and everything already." She says with a smile. You say a small thank you and hand her the paperwork. You head over to Yoosung.

"What do we name them?" You say has you sit next to Yoosung.

He makes a thinking face and says," The Yorkie is Teddy and the other one is..."

" Reese?"

"Reese? Sounds good!" He says and smiles.

" Hello Teddy and Reese!" The two dogs bark.

"They're like our own children!" You say and laugh.

Yoosung laughs and turns red, " Yep!"

_

"Teddy stop!" Yoosung says annoyed as the small dog kept distracting him from LOL.

You laugh at the small dog as he tugs on Yoosung's sleeve.

_

A/N

Short but you know I'm tired AHAHAHA. Hope you enjoyed :)!