« 707♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]

You glare at the camera in front of you. That asshole is making you answer 51 questions , even tho clearly he could see you through the camera. "Please Answer the following questions."

     You sigh but proceed to answer them. A few minutes (more like hours) later two questions we're left.

          "Where do I want us to get married?"

    You blush at the question , but answer it quietly. "Space."

     "Please refrain yourself from mumbling."

      You clench your fist, he loves teasing you. You say it a bit louder. "Space."

      "Still can't hear you."

       You suddenly yell it out "Space for fucksakes!" You cover your mouth and try to cover your blush in embarrassment. Even though you can't see him, That Honey Buddha lover you can imagine him smirking & laughing.

"Next question. Who is the Best person in the world?"

   "I mean the answer is pretty obvious-- Me."

   The computer buzzed indicating the answer was wrong. Your jaw hung open. How could it not be you? That asshole is really full of himself.

    "Who is the best person in the world?" The computer asks again. You groaned in anger, no way in hell are you going to say his name.

    "Good grief Saeyoung just open the god fucking door before I take all your Honey Buddha chips and shove it up your ass. "

       A few seconds pass before the computer buzzes again. You scream in anger almost pulling your hair out. "Just answer the question Y/N it's not that hard~" Seven's voice says on the mic.

       "Why can't you just open it?!"

        "Now,Now where's the fun in that?" He chuckles.

       "I swear to--" As your about to finish the sentence he cuts you off.

       "That's not very nice~" He says before he turns off the mic & continues to watch your pain.

       You groan again, as the computer asks again.

"Who is the best person in the world."

   You roll your eyes & reply with "God 707!~" The computer dings and the gate opens. You rush towards the door & knock on it quickly.

    "Who is it~?" Seven says in a teasing matter.

    "Seven--" You say about to curse at him but he quickly opens the door. His face has a smirk as he has his arms wide open for hug. Being the amazing person you are, you duck under his arms and go inside.

"Why are you so mean Y/N." Seven pouts.

"Only to you my love~" You say with a wink. "Also because your an asshole."

___