« Saeran♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]

[ 2 / 2 ]

-
You weren't able to sleep ever since the day the man broke into the house. It was hard to be yourself in the chat when you knew he was watching every second.

You jump onto the bed landing face down phone in your left hand. A ding startles you, you sigh and flip over. You lift up your left arm and turn on your phone.

It's from him.

You hesitate, why is he texting me right now? I've followed everything he's told me to do.

Unknown:
Do you miss me?

Of course not why would I miss the person who broke into my house, forcefully kiss me-

You turn off your phone and put it on the dresser. You really didn't want to deal with him of all people. The stress with high with everyone since the party was right around the corner. The last thing they need is for me to tell them about this.

Ding

You ignore it once again

Ding

Ding

Ding

Ding

The phone stops going off, you sigh in relief and close your eyes. It was finally over, you didn't understand why the man wouldn't leave you alone.

The bed seems to dip slightly, you feel hands hold your arms down. You snap your eyes open only to meet the haunting turquoise ones. This was the man who wouldn't leave you alone, why is he here?

His eyes are filled with anger, the mask he had on was off, "What did I tell you about ignoring me?"

You flinch as his grip becomes tighter, he has a wicked smile on his face, "you should be punished."

His leans in towards your neck, he leaves harsh bites. You try to turn away he grabs your chin forcing you stay put, the other hand grabs both your wrist and holds them above your head. "Why won't you leave me alone?" You cry out.

He stops and begins to laugh, after a while he stops with a smirk on his face. He runs his thumb on your bottom lip, "It's simple really...

I want you to be mine and only mine forever."

[ • • • ]