« 707♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]
_
You approach Seven slowly. You have slowly gotten closer to the red head, but every time you did he would put his walls back up. You had to stay with him because Unknown hacked into the security system. "Seven-" You begin.

"Could you not talk to me, I'm trying to work." He says not looking up from his laptop. Hurt flashes my eyes, you didn't understand why he kept doing this. All you wanted to do was help him , why won't he just let me in.

You sigh, " Alright. I'll leave you alone... but could you at least answer a question, please."

He doesn't bother looking at you again. He continues doing his work not stoping, his only reply is a small 'Hm'.

"Why do you ignore me? All I want to do is help you. I'm trying so hard to break those walls, but it's impossible if you keep pushing me away!" You say getting a bit louder at the end.

He stops typing and stands up from where he's sitting walking towards you. His orange orbs coldly stares into yours.
" Why can't you just leave me alone!? I'm not asking for your help! Can't you see I don't want it?! Are you an idiot can't you understand the words leave me alone'?! Why can't you just ignore me and shut up! Your just an idiot who wandered into the apartment! Im not the same person in the Messenger! Now leave me alone. I don't want, I don't need and I certainly don't like you. I hate you for god sakes!" He says yelling as he looks at the ground.

This is a beautiful lie
Your (e/c) eyes filled up with hurt and tears. This isn't Seven he's trying to push me away again. "This isn't you Seven." You say softly.

He scoffs, " And you would know how? You know nothing about me, your just a fly who won't stop bothering me."

Tears slowly fall from my eyes, "All you want if for me to leave you alone?". Your voice cracks a bit.

He slowly looks towards you. His eyes fill up with regret. It vanishes quickly and he says softly, "Yes"

My last lie

You look at him directly at him, your eyes pleading for him to open up. He avoids your gaze. You sigh and slowly say, " If that's what you want Seven." You walk away wanting to hug and cry your pillow.

Even if it hurts to death

"Its what I want." He says to himself as you walked off.

I am hiding myself under a mask for you

Seven walks to the bathroom slowly thinking about everything he said. He felt bad. All he wanted to do was apologize and hug you. He opened the bathroom door then closed it behind him. He stares at the mirror in front of him. As much as he wanted to hold you, love you , he knew he couldn't.

I see myself in the mirror and I ask myself, "Will it really make you happy if I let you go?"

Its for her own good. I would die if something happened to her.

I'll throw myself away completely because you need quiet time to yourself

Seven felt something wet hit his cheek. ' Am I crying?' He questions himself as more tears fall from his eyes. 'Why is this happening to me?'