« Zen♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]

[ 1 / 2 ]
It wasn't easy
You knew it wasn't going to be easy

Dating a man who has die hard fans isn't easy

It's sad really, constantly getting attack on social media because your dating him.

Whispers behind your back saying how you were good enough for him, or how you didn't deserve him.

Every day
Every night

He must've known this

But he did nothing about it.

There's only so much you can handle.
Was it worth it?
Was it worth getting attack, for him?

There'll always be someone else right ?
-
"Zen." You say tugging his sleeve as he was reading over a script.

He doesn't look up just hms in response.

You sigh, of course he'll care more about his work. You glare at him, "Could you look at me at least?"

He sighs, " (Y/N) I'm really stressed out about this script can it wait?"

Anytime I would bring up something he would do the same thing. He's always busy.

"No it can't wait." You grumble glaring at him and the paper. He sighs but motions you to continue, he doesn't look at you. "Let's go our separate ways Zen. For both our sake."

He stops scanning the paper, he looks up. "You...are joking right?"

"It's not working out Zen. You know that." You turn to walk away, "it's better and you know it."

His eyes began to water, he didnt do anything wrong... right? He quickly runs to you as you grab your bag from his apartment. "I didn't do anything wrong right? I haven't done anything.. so why are you?"

You stop and turn to him, "Are you kidding me? It's what you didn't do Zen. God I didn't know you were that stupid." Tear began to form in your eyes, "Call me selfish but I'm not going to keep taking shit from people around you because of how better you are than me or how I don't deserve you."

Quickly you made head out the bedroom door and walk quickly to the living room. He grabs your wrist, "I'll do something about it I promise."

"You had so much time to do that. It's to late, I'm done." You sigh before giving him a small smile, "you'll meet someone Zen who's able to be on the same level as you."

You close the door, your foot steps are quick as you left the white haired male. It broke your heart, but you couldn't help but feel as if weight got lifted from your shoulder.

-

The next day you decided to go out and for the first time in years/months it was quiet. A small smile formed on your face as you sat on a bench in the park.

The park was silent as you read (Fav. book), that was until a shadow loomed over you. You sigh and look up, a girl with short brown hair held a burning glaze. Anger filled her eyes, "May I help you?"

"You're Zen's girlfriend aren't you?"

You go back to reading your book not looking at her you answer, "Ex."

She gives you a look of disbelief, "Are you stupid? Why would you break up with him?!"

You slam your book closed and look at her annoyed before standing up, "I date it I get shit for, I dump him and I still get shit for. No matter what I fucking do I get shit for." You storm off leaving the girl alone, the girl's eyes were wide and were filled with guilt and regret.

-

Later that evening your phone kept going off, you sighed these fangirls are getting on my nerves.

You turn on your phone to see the notifications.

@(random username): Y/N you didn't deserve all the hate you got I'm sorry :(

@(random username): I'm sorry for everything everyone was saying

@(random username): I'm so sorry the fans should've supported

@(random username): Get back with Zen it's not his fault it's ours :(!

"Ah jeez." You say as you felt tears falling. Why am I crying holy shit. A knock on your door startles, who the hell is knocking at this hour. You glance at the clock it was already 10p.m.

Walking up to the door you open it, arms wrap around you as tear fall on you. "Zen?"

"I'm so sorry, I should've said something. I should've stood up for you, I should've listened to you and I should've-"

You cut him off, "Zen calm down." You wrap your arms around the crying male patting his back.

[ A / N ]

IF WATTPAD PUTS QUESTION MARKS ON MY TITLE ONE MORE TIME IMMA FREAKING SCREAM