« Jumin♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]
_
    You glare at the man in front of you. You hated your parents for doing this. You didn't want to marry a stranger. All for power? Your parents wanted to marry you off to a wealthy man with a powerful company to expand business and to make the companies even bigger. You tired to get them to reconsider the idea but they wouldn't listen.

    " Y/N this is Jumin your soon to be husband." Your mother says in a happy/excited tone.

    You mumble under your breathe on how stupid this is. You roll your eyes and slowly shake his hand. You give him a fake smile and tell him, " Hello jumin it's nice to meet you."

     "Pleasures all mine." He says with a smile as he takes your hand and kisses it.

    As soon as he lets go of it you quickly wipe the hand on your clothes. Oh great now I have to get a lot my detergent to get this stain out. " You guys are getting along well." My father says. Jumin's father agrees as a woman hangs onto him for her life. Disgusting. You heard the many things Jumin's father did, it sorta made me want to feel bad. Sorta .

     "Since you guys are getting along so well why don't you guys talk/walk around as we discuss some personal things with The chairman?" Your mom says with a big smile. You mentally groan, you didn't want to waste your time on a man who didn't care anything other than money.

      Jumin takes your hand and drags you outside, as soon as he closes the door he sighs in relief and puts his hand on his forehead. " Who knew spending so much time with that White haired freak would pay off."

       You look at him with a blank stare. " Lets get something's out of the way." You say annoyed. " I do not wish to marry you, the only reason I am is because my parents are forcing me. I'll rather die otherwise." You mumble the last bit.

        "Who wouldn't marry me?"

        "Me you dipshit." You say with a grumble.

          "Why on earth wouldn't you?" He says as if it's the first time someone actually declined him.

         You shake your head causing your (h/c) hair to go in your face. " I do not wish to marry a heartless bastard who only cares about his business and nothing else." His eyes are filled with shock as you say that, you continue your rant , " I know how you act. You only care about yourself and no one else. You see others as low people if they don't have the same as you. You probably show off the stuff you have and complain when things aren't enough. You probably have women everyday and night sleeping around just like your fath--" As your about to finish your rant he cuts you off. He gives you an icy glare.

     "Do not compare me to my father. I am nothing like him and will never be like him." He says with a stern voice as he slowly gets closer to you.

     Your eyes widen in shock as your back hits the wall. You didn't expect this to happen. You hold your breathe as he is a few centimeters always from kissing you. His eyes look at your lips and then to you. Your eyes doing the same, you didn't understand where the hatred for the man left. He lens slowly going closer and closer, you tried to look for and escape but you couldn't. You felt a warm sensation touch your lips. He was kissing you.
       It was a light and gentle kiss, and if you had to be honest he was better than any other of your kisses. You open your eyes slowly as he lens away. You try to avoid contact with him , red splashed your cheeks. He puts his hand under your chin and smirks. "Cat got your tongue?"

      You didn't say anything in return. Your parents called you back in to talk about the wedding arrangements. You avoided Jumin's gaze and flushed the whole time.

_
Maybe I'll do a Part 2
_

A/N
     I have a headache ugh. Testing is almost done woo! Anyways hope you enjoyed :)