« Yoosung♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]

-

    Y/N laughs as a blonde boy runs around scared frantically as he sees a 'fire'. A small piece of paper had caught on fire and he was running around in hopes of it burning out.

She laughs before walking towards it and turning on the oven before letting the paper burn out a bit. She soon blows the small fire and it dies down.

The blonde haired boy slowly peeks over the counter and his eyes widen as the fire suddenly disappeared: "Wow!" He shouts out. Y/N gave him a confused look because he was so impressed on her putting out the fire. "How did you do that I couldn't do it!"

Y/N sweat drops as she mumbles, "You were running around how were you suppose to?" She cleans the ashes of the paper before turning to him and replying to him, "Magic."

His purple orbs widen, " Really?!"

"Erm n-"

"Teach me!"

"I cant-"

"Oh come on please I won't tell a soul!!" He says as he rushes towards you grabbing your hands.

"I was being sarcastic..."

"Oh..."

Awkward silence fills the room as Y/N looks at the blonde boy his eyes were filled with disappointment. She felt guilty so she spoke up, "But I do know some magic!"

"Really you'll teach me?!" He exclaims. Y/N nods smiling at him. He cheers and hugs her before letting her go, "By the way my Name is Yoosung."

"Y/N."

-

A/N
Can I just say how happy I am to see that I now have 5k people reading this :') thank you again for the lovely comments and support :'))).

Btw BTS's new album released and I love Pied Pipper, Mic drop & Go Go so much oml (as well as every other song in the album AHAHAH). Anyways that's all I hope you enjoy and have a lovely day :)!