« Jumin♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]

You sigh as Jumin goes on a rant on how amazing Elizabeth is. You pinch your temple , you were so close to put duct tape on Jumin's mouth.

"Elizabeth the 3rd's Fur is so soft, & white as snow. It could be a pillow--" Jumin says admiring the white cat from afar. He is cut off when Y/N throws a pillow at him.

"What was that for?" Jumin says Annoyed.

"I'm going crazy because of how much you talk about Elizabeth." You say rolling your e/c eyes. "Might as well give her to Seven." You mumble.

"You did not just say that." Jumin says standing up his grey orbs staring into yours.

"What on earth do you mean?" You say sarcastically.

"Y/N....are you jealous of Elizabeth?" Jumin says his eyes widening.

You start to blush "Why on earth would I be jealous of a cat. I mean she can't steal you away from me. Plus we are already married and all. Plus you can't get married to your cat right? Omg is that even legal?! Does this mean she can steal you away from m--"

Jumin cuts off your sentence by kissing you on your lips. Your eyes widen but you kiss back.

As you guys pull away Jumin says," I love you more than I love Elizabeth." He then whispers to Elly a small apology. "How could you be so dense but adorable at the same time?"

"Says the one who doesn't know what fried chicken is."

"What the hell is that?"

"Jumin you really are an idiot." You say as you peck his lips. " and that's why I love you." You laugh a bit as you see red tinted on his cheeks. You pull out your phone and take a picture of him.

He tries to take your phone,but you quickly run away hiding in the big house (or goddamn mansion) you two live in.

___