« Yoosung♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]
____

You sighed as you walked around the supermarket, dragging a certain purple eyed male as he whined about you interrupting his game; how was about to beat- blah blah blah.

You sighed and turned to him taking out the piece of paper with the items you needed to buy in hand—you split it in half and hand it to Yoosung. He looks at it confused, "If you take half of it we'll finished faster; you'll be able to go back to your game."

He gives you a huge smile and runs off getting the items you needed. "Now I have to find that damn (fav. Snack or something that's in a box lolol)."

Looking around you couldn't find it, sighing you looked up and found it, the last one. You quickly reach out to grab it but as you did another hand did them same, "Oh sorry-" You began before cutting yourself off as you saw (Ex-name).

"Oh (Y/N)!" He says surprised to see you, he gives you a smile, "It's been a while."

"Yeah it has." You awkwardly laughing.

"You know I've been attempting to contact you—I don't know if my messages got through or..."

They got through but I choose to ignore them whoops

"Ahh sorry I changed my number—I accidentally broke my phone." Scratching your cheek in an act of embarrassment.

It's not a huge lie... I broke my phone, but I didn't change my number.

"Oh really?" He says tilting his head, "Then you can give me your number right-"

His eyes widen as he looks behind you, you were about to turn but arms wrapped around your waist—hugging you. He already finished that quickly? Yoosung rest his head on your shoulder, his blonde locks brush against your cheek, "If you were attempting to make a move, it would be dumb on your part since (Y/N) is taken."

Your Ex's eyes widen and quickly shakes his head, intimidated by Yoosung's glare, "S-sorry for that b-but I should probably go."

Once he's gone Yoosung let's go if you and falls to the ground crying dramatically, "That was so intimidating."

You facepalm, "And here I thought you were becoming macho."

He ignores your comment and looks up to you, "I won't die right (Y/N)?"

You walk away from him rolling your eyes—letting out a same laugh because of his behavior, "Don't be dramatic Yoosung, I'm pretty sure he's thinking the same thing."

______

[ A / N ]

I attempted to download the game again but then I ran out of storage wHoOpS