« Jumin♡ »

May contain spoilers
[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]
_
    Jumin wasn't his self these past weeks. He's been paranoid of Elizabeth the 3rd worried that someone might kidnap her. He's been very possessive not letting Y/N go out and locking up poor Elizabeth in a cage. Y/N tried to let Elizabeth out of her cage so she wouldn't feel so trapped but jumin stopped her saying it was for her own safety. Y/N didn't believe it but not wanting to cause problems she went along with it.

    One day Elizabeth the 3rd manage to escape and Jumin was devastated. Which soon turned to anger he blamed       Y/N and said it was all her fault. He had to many emotions stirring up inside of him. He had put Y/N in her room and didn't let her out. He gave her the necessaries but he didn't give her freedom. She felt isolated the only thing that was keeping her sane was the group chats in RFA.

    Which didn't last long because as soon as she had the freedom to walk around the house Jumin took her phone away.
Y/N wasn't happy at all. She didn't feel safe at all. She wanted to leave. There was countless times where she would ask Jumin for her phone but he always said,     " it's for your own safely Y/N."

    One day Jumin snapped he went berserk. He grabbed Y/N and tossed her into a cage and didn't let her out. Tears fell down Y/N's eyes, this wasn't the man she loved. This wasn't him. She feared him, later on the fear turned into hate.

-

   "Jumin let me out." Y/N said as she looked at the man sitting down filling out papers. "This isn't you." Her voice start to tremble.

   He simply ignored her and continued writing. "You know... I really hate you right now. I don't know what I ever saw in you to begin with. I really did love you jumin but now... I don't even know anymore." She says with mixed emotions.

    He stopped writing the words hit him. He didn't want her to hate him but he didn't want her to leave him. He wanted to protect her and keep her safe. And if that meant you hating him.... so be it. He starts to walked towards the cage he slowly bends down, "This is for your own safety and if it means you hating me. I could care less." He says as he stands up and goes back filling out the papers.

  Time skip

Soon the sun was gone and was replace by the moon. Jumin was in his bedroom sleeping. Y/N on the other hand couldn't sleep at all, she just wanted to get out and be free. Y/N starts to kick and punch the cage's door hoping it would somehow break or open.

   After multiple attempts she gave up. She suddenly remembered she had a bobby pin in her hair she takes it out from her bun. Her hair falls down as she does so, then she puts her arms through one of the gaps in the cage and tries to pick the lock.

    She succeeds and quickly opens it. She stretches out before she remembers that Jumin had a body guard near the front door of his house. She looks around and she's the window, "it's my only hope."

    Y/N quickly opened it and looked down, it wasn't a big drop but it was enough to intimate her. Y/N mumbles encouraging words to her self before jumping down. She lands, her feet hurt from the impact but she ignored it.

   There was a few bodyguards here and there but Y/N mange to dodge most of them.

   Just as she was about to run to her apartment (not Rika's) she said to herself, "I'm sorry things had to end like this." Y/N quickly runs off and proceeds to take out her phone that she manage to find while looking for an escape, she calls a close friend she could trust.

  "Hey... I need your help."

"Y/N what's wrong?" His voice was filled with concern.

"I need you to come meet me please... Yoosung it's important." Y/N says and she  sends Yoosung her location.

"Okay I'll be there in a few."

The call ends. And that was the last Anyone ever heard from Y/N.

-

  It's been like 102001910101 Months jk jk. I hoped you enjoyed, I'm sad because school starts in a month D: Rip.