« Zen♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]
_

Y/N is one of the top rated actors amongst the community. She started off in small plays in school then as she grew up, she became more known and popular amongst the acting industry. When her Manager told her she was going to work with an uprising star she was excited. Not only would working with an uprising star be good for her but for the actor as well.

Little did she know that the Actor was a bit... Egoistic? Flirtatious? Both?
_

"Y/N this is Zen your co-worker. Zen this is Y/N." Your manager tells you.

You smile, "Hello it's nice to meet you Zen." You held your hand out for a handshake but the white haired male didn't shake it. Instead he took your hand in his and gave your knuckles a small peck.

"The pleasure is all mine~." He says in a flirtatious tone. Y/N awkwardly smiles before nodding and walking away.

  She goes to sit down and starts reading the script. A few minutes later the Zen appeared again, "Isn't it best if we read the script together?"

Y/N sighs, "alright lets begin."

| Bold = Zen's part of the script
| Italics = Your part of the script   

  "Don't leave. You have people who care about you."

    "And where are they now? Because as you can see they're doing a good job at caring."

     "Are you blind?"

    "My doctor would've told me otherwise."

    "You don't even notice me standing in front of you? I've been in love with you the whole time and you didn't notice."

     "Prove it."

   As you were about to tell Zen that he did an amazing job. His lips land on yours. Your eyes widen, I thought we were just going over the scene not doing the actions. After a few seconds you both back away. A blush starts to form on your face. Zen laughs a bit at your reaction.

   You've done acting your whole life but the kiss didn't feel like something you could easily shrug off. It made your heart beat rapidly and you felt your ears going red & warm.

                              _

    After that you began to develop feelings Zen. You felt like a mess just talking to him. The wonders of what love can do.

   Most days you would rant to your make artist about it and she would laugh and joke around on how you and Zen would have beautiful children together. 

   You were worried that your feelings would get in the way of work so you tried your bet to ignore them and not make them obvious (and fail).

  A little birdy told him about your crush and he was surprised. He didn't expect a beautiful talented woman like you would go for person like him. When he kissed you for the first time he indeed felt something. He felt butterflies in his stomach and his heart was beating quickly he as well was falling catching feelings for you. So when the little birdy told him you had feelings for him it gave him hope and a big confidence boost so he decided to tease you about it.

                              _

    "And that's a wrap!" The director yells. Everyone was happy that filming was done and they could go home and sleep peacefully.

    Y/N goes to her dressing room but before she could enter a hand grabs wrist. She looks up to see Zen, she felt her cheeks getting warm and she tried to relax and came herself down.

     "Hey Y/N~" Zen says cheerfully.

     "Hello Zen." She says without stuttering. She mentally pats herself in the back proud.

     "So I was wondering. A little birdy told me a secret but I want to know if it's true or not."

     Y/N starts to grow nervous, " O-Oh what was it?"

    "Well they told me you had feelings for me." Zen says teasing her.

    "W-why on earth would they say that?" Y/N laughs nervously.

   "Y/N your stuttering, your face is getting red as well. Are you lying?" Zen says getting closer to her face.

   "N-no I'm not." She says getting more nervous as he eats closer and closer to her face.

   "Thats to bad." He says as he backs away. "Because I have feelings for you Y/N."

   Her heart stops for a second. He liked her back? Y/N sighs before looking at the ground, "fine you caught me. It's true I have feelings for you Zen."

   "That's good because now I can do this." Zen says as he crashes his lips on yours. You close your eyes and kiss back. Both of you were happy as can be. Y/N smiles a bit as you break apart.

"Y/N would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course why else would I have kissed you?" Y/N laughs a bit before hugging Zen. He kisses her forehead and both of you walk away into the sunset.

-

A/N

  I feel like the past updates have been very depressing so I decided to make a happy one but it turned out cringy because I'm terrible whoops. Anyways I hope you enjoyed :)!

-