« Saeran♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]
"No." Saeran says with a blank stare as he looks at both you and Seven.

"Saeran don't be so cold~" Seven says as he attempts to hug his brother.

"Don't touch me I don't want to become an idiot like you."

"Please Saeran." You beg.

"No."

"Come on it'll be fun!" Saeran turns away and goes back to reading a book.

You begin to tear up, "Seven he hates us!" You and Seven hold each other crying loudly.

Saeran sighs looking at the two of you, "fine." He mumbles.

"Really?!" You cheer jumping up and hugging Saeran tightly then kissing his cheek, "you're the best."

Seven pretends to gag, "I'm going to throw up."

Saeran rolls his eyes, "Don't be envious, maybe if you actually matured, and got out of your house more you'd actually find someone."

Seven felt an invisible arrow go through his heart, as he cries once again, "you are so mean Saeran!"

-

Saeran shivers at the cold air inside the room—he grumbles, "it's to cold."

"I told you to wear something that kept you warm." You say as you put on your ice skates.

"I'm having second thoughts on this."

"Come on Saeran don't be a chicken~" Seven in a teasing tone as he walks into the ice rink.

"I am not."

"Whatever you say~"

"Come on lets go." You say grabbing Saeran's hand heading to the ice rink. He stumbles not use to walking with ice skates—he curses.

-

Saeran tightly holds onto the wall not wanting to let go, as seven skates around the ice rink with a smile on his face.

You try to hold back a laugh, "Come on and stop hugging the wall Saeran."

He stares at you blankly, "Does it look like I want to die?"

You gesture at the small children who skated pass the white haired male with pink tips, laughing quietly. "Don't be dramatic the children are doing fine. If they can do it you can too."

He holds out his hand, you look at it confuse, "give me your hand."

You grab his hand as he reluctantly lets go of the wall. After a few minutes of wobbling and stumbling around he gets the hang of it.

"Oi I finally get it!" He says a small smile on his face.

"Do you want me to let go of your hand?"

His eyes grow wide with fear, "Are you crazy? No-"

You let go anyways laughing as Saeran stumbles around trying to find his balance. He suddenly falls dragging you down with him. You land on top of him, as he blushes attempting to look anywhere but at you.

You snicker, "You should become a professional ice skater."

"S-Shut Up." He grumbles.

*Meanwhile Seven was being put up in the air by an ice skater, skating gracefully*

[ • • • ]