« 707♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]
_

"Hey Y/N."

Silence

"Y/N."

No response

"Y/N." Seven says as he literally jabs a finger into the side of your rib cage. You jump a bit but ignore the attention whor- wanting red head. (Issa joke ;) )

He then starts to spell out your name and keeps poking you in the process.

"Y/N!" He whines again.

"Y/-" He gets cut off.

"For god sake Seven what." You say in raspy voice. You glare at Seven, his face full shock because you acknowledged him. He gives you a big smile and engulfs you in a big huge. You start to struggle out of his grip but he doesn't let go. "Seven let go-"

"Never~" His chin was top on your head.

You roll your eyes in annoyance and mumble, "Your not helping with my sore throat."

"My hugs are the cure to anything~" he says cheerfully.

"...And that's why I haven't been cured yet." He pushes you away and crosses his arms. You laugh, which sounds more like a bunch of coughs.

He quickly pats your back and gives you water. After your coughs die down he pulls you down and the couch and cuddles which you. "Who says cuddles don't solve everything?"

You roll your eyes and slowly drift off to dream island.

_

A/N

    I'm going to die, school is around the corner. Btw have you ever had those moments where someone asked you to spell out an word for example three and then you just have a major brain fart and forget how it's spelt? Like I swear I'm smart. Anyways I hope you enjoyed :)