« 707♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]
-

"Y/N~." Seven says as he jumps onto the bed next to you.

You turn towards the red haired man-child who had the biggest smile on his face. This couldn't be good. "Seven if it has anything to do with me getting arrested, no."

He puts a hand on his chest hurt, "When have I ever done anything that will get you in trouble?"

You stopped staring at your screen and give Seven a look.

He puts his hands up laughing, "Fine fine. But this is actually legal I swear!"

You sigh debating whether or not to give in, Seven sees you thinking about it so he speaks up, "I'll buy you (Favorite food)-"

"Let's go."

-

You look up at the building, the words laser tag on top of the entrance. You sigh, is this worth (favorite food). The red head quickly grabs your wrist before you had the chance of running away. "It'll be fun~"

-
The worker helps you put on the vest; quickly tells the rules and what to do/not do.

"Got it?" The worker says looking at both you and Seven.

You both nod and Seven looks at you with an evil glint in his eye, "I won't let you win (Y/N) ~"

"Don't think you are going to win pretty boy."

-

"I hate you." You simply say as Seven smiles wide at the scoreboard and because of what he did.

"You love me ~ don't tell me you didn't enjoy it."

You grumble in response.

|here's what happened|

It was down to 2 minutes both you and Seven were tied. You were out of breath, it was difficult to run away from seven; track him down. You quickly duck down when you see the Seven cluelessly look around trying to find you.

You get ready to aim before the voice over interrupts you, "1 minute left." The voice startles you causing to hit your gun on one of the object you were hiding behind.

Your eyes widen as you let out a curse, "Where did he go?"

A chuckle startled you causing you to turn around. "Are you ready to lose (Y/N)?"

You attempt to escape his grasp but you were trapped, "I'm not going to lose."

He raises his eyebrow and laughs, "Oh really how are you suppose to win?"

You grab his jacket and pull him towards you, landing your lips on his. His eyes widen and his arms slowly drop leaving you to escape. You quickly get out of his grasp getting ready to shoot, however he shoots you.

You glare at him ready to shoot back but the voice over interrupts you once again, "Times Up."

Seven simply sticks out his tongue as he runs towards the worker handing them the equipment.

You groan in frustration, and here you thought you'd win, that damn asshole is smarter than you thought. You sigh heading towards the worker as well handing them the equipment.

-
"I never knew you'll go that far to win (Y/N)~" He says teasing you.

"Shut it." You say sticking your tongue out at him before quickly walking away.

He chuckles at your cuteness/immaturity. A small smile forms on his face as he calls out to you, "don't leave me (y/n)!"

-

[A/N]

I will be posting all the one-shots I had already prepared since school is finally over. Im still not into mystic messenger as I was before I've kinda lost interest since I played it during school. However I want to post what I have for the people who read this; those who vote/comment constantly.

2021 update: MM is not on my phone :'( still love it tho <3