« Saeran♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]

[ 1 / 2 ]

You held your breath hoping it would make the current situation better. You were trapped between a intruder and the wall. Your eyes widen as the intruder came closer. As he did you got a better look at him. He had mint colored eyes that held a bit of loneliness within them & white hair with pink tips. He use to have a black mask that would cover the lower half of his face but he took it off and instead had a smirk on his face.

   Let's rewind a bit ~

   You sat on the couch your body facing upwards as you hold your phone up. You were in a group chat with Jumin, 707 & Zen.

Jumin- Haha. I don't get fan letters like you do.
Zen- Well.. that's true.
Jumin- I only get checks
707- lolololol
You- Omg lololol
Zen- You trust fund jerk.
Jumin- Do you want me to send you a bouquet of roses?
Zen- NO.
Zen- If you ever do that
Zen- I will burn the roses and shove them up your ass, you jerk.
707- Harsh
Jumin- I'm just trying to be a kind person.
707- Lolololol
Zen- As if that's ever possible
You- I'm dying of laughter lololol.
Zen- What's so funny about this jerk?
Jumin- I'm the funniest person on the planet
Zen- I can't stand him. I'm leaving.
You- Goodbye Zen~
Jumin- I'm ordering you a bouquet of flowers. Expect them in a day or so.

Zen has left the chatroom

Jumin- Haha.
707- Who knew Jumin actually had a sense of humor~
Jumin- I'm going to lose brain cells talking to you.

Jumin has left the chatroom

707- *inserts his crying emoji or whatever*
You- So cold~
707- I know how could he :(
707- Oh no :( I have to go back to work
* inserts the emoji he does when he says this or whatever *
(I'm lazy whoops)
You- Goodbye 707
707- God 707 out !~

707 has left the chatroom

You exit the app and burst out laughing out of nowhere. All of a sudden you fall of the couch landing on the ground with a thud. You groan and roll around the floor hoping it would get rid of the pain.

   You get off the floor and go to the kitchen. You open the cabinets & look for the food you bought. You got some cookies & a glass of milk. You head to the room, as you do you heard a crash. You jumped startled by the sound.

    You quickly head the room almost spilling the milk in the process. You silently close the door a bit. You hear movement and see a bit of a man with white hair & pink tips. You tried to get your phone out to tell Seven or anyone but you couldn't find it.

     Don't tell me I left it on the couch.
You face-palm as intruder picks it up. You wanted to scream for being an idiot. The intruder beings to speak, " Come out already I know your here~." He says in a sickly sweet voice. The voice wasn't clear instead it was distorted to cover up how he really sounded like.You didn't say anything causing him to sigh and say, " Is that how it's going to be?" Silence again.

   He rolls his mint eyes as he mumbles something under his breath. He heads to the kitchen. You sigh silently as he wasn't in your view no more. How were you suppose to tell the others? He took your phone for god sakes.

    You start to go crazy as he heads to the bedroom your hiding in. Shit I have to hide. You quickly went under the bed hoping it would somehow work. You held you breath. " Are you in hear~?" This time you heard his voice more clearly he must've took his mask off. You could see his black shoes as he walked around. He groans in anger as he found no success in finding you. As you go to get out you hit your head causing you to curse.

   He quickly enters and grabs your arm pulling you from the bed. "Found you~"
You groan in pain as he hold you arm tightly. You somehow found the courage and strength to free you arm from his grasp. You hold the arm he held close to your chest as you backup.

   Slowly he gets closer to you until your back hits the wall. Your eyes widen 'Shit'.
" W-what do you want from me?"

   He chuckles and grabs your chin . " I wanted to take you to paradise... but I'll rather have you for myself." He says as he smirks.

  Your eyes almost fell out of their sockets as he kisses you on the lips. You didn't know what to do. He growls in response as you didn't kiss back. He bit your lip hard causing you to yelp in response. He mumbles, " Kiss back."

   You unwilling did causing him to smile in response. He pulls away from you smiling (evilly in a way). He runs his fingers through your hair. "You'll be mine. Forever~"

   Your phone finally dings & he takes it out. His face is full of anger as he sees it's from RFA (mostly 707). He shoves the phone to you. "Tell the others your fine." He suddenly gets closer towards you. He whispers in your ear. "If you tell the others what happened, I will not hesitate to hurt them." He kisses your neck. You shiver in response and nod.

"Good girl!" He says smiling. "See you later my love~". And with that he leaves. You stood still in shock of what just happened. He was confusing as hell, and he also scared you. But you had to admit he was pretty hot. If only he didn't break the window, Threaten you , & scared you half to death.

  You open the messenger app & read the messages.

|707|

707- Are you alright?

As you were about to type a message from 'Unknown' pops up.
Unknown- Remember what I said.

  You reply back to Seven.

"I'm fine."

|1013|

_

Woohhh finally I'm finished Saeran. Hope you enjoyed :)