« Zen+Jahee♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]
Scenario:
They find out you like favorite Band/Idol/Group
-

Zen:

"What are you watching Y/N?"

You glance at the white haired male as his red eyes give you a glance, "I'm watching (Favorite group) perform!"

He looks at the television screen that was contained (Favorite group). "Wouldn't it be better to see me instead?"

You whine as he changes the channel and puts one of his movies. You throw a pillow at him and attempt to grab the remote. He lifts it up above your head laughing at how annoyed you were becoming.

You huff and go to the TV and like a boss

You push the buttons on the bottom if the TV.

Zen looks at you shocked, "You did not-"

You stick your tongue out at him as you sit down to watch the rest of the performance.

-

Jaehee:

Jaehee walks into the room that was filled with tissues all over the room. She walks in onto you crying your heart as you stared at the T.V.

"Are you alright?" Jaehee says scared for your sanity.

"No." You yell out crying even harder. You point to the TV, "(Idol/Bias/Person you stan) is killing me."

She looks at you in shocked, "You like (Person you stan) too?!"

"Of course."

She pushes you of the couch and sits in front of the T.V suddenly a whole bunch of merch appears. She waves a banner and cheers for (person you stan).

-

This is a joke lololol