« 707 + Saeran♡ »

[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]

"Hey Seven do you have a pe—" You cut yourself off as you see the red haired male sleeping on the couch. He held the pillow close to his chest snuggling it. You silently laughed at the sight.

An amazing idea suddenly popped into your mind. You glanced at the marker in your hand before looking back at Seven, smirking you quietly walked to where he was sleeping. Slowly opening the cap you proceeded to draw on his face

-

You sat in the kitchen laughing at your childish prank as you swiped your phone looking at the pictures you took. "He deserves it anyways~"

"Who deserves what?" Seven says fixing his glasses as he walks towards you—chips in hand.

"Seven?" You look at him flabbergasted (big word woah). "I could've sworn you were asleep..."

He shakes his head, "I was on my computer eating." He points to the now empty chips.

"Oh fucking hell—"

"You guys are too loud." Saeran whines his hair messed up from his nap—he held the pillow close to his chest. Seven burst out laughing as he saw his brother's face. 

"H-hi S-Saeran." You meekly reply attempting to run away from the situation.

"What are you laughing at?" Saeran gives his idiot of a brother a glare as Seven rolls around on the floor.

He gasps out, "Y-Your f-face."

Saeran looms at him confuses and quickly runs to the restroom—an agitated sigh could be heard. He "calmly" walks back a dark aura surrounding him, "Who did it."

Seven points at you.

"You better run."

"Seven you bitch I hate you!" You yell out quickly running out of the kitchen before the enraged male killed you.

-

[ A / N ]

Oof I hoped you enjoyed lolol.
I just had coffee fking hell its gonna take years for me to sleep :'(
[issa alright tho it's not like I'll be able to sleep anyways lolol]