« Yoosung♡ »

We all love a ball of sunshine lololol
[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]
_

     Yoosung stares at the book for a good thirty seconds, before throwing it across the room and running towards you and embracing you in a hug.

   "I can't do it Y/N!" He says as he cries on your shoulder.

   You rub his back, "You can do it Yoosung. Come on I'll help you." He reluctantly picks up the book in disgust before sitting in the chair again.

"This is so stressful." He whines as he pulls on his blonde locks. "Why do we have to learn history? More importantly why even take a test on it does it look like I will tell you random facts about George Washington?!"

You shrug as you listen to his rant now knowing what to say - since personally you actually liked history. "It's not that bad."

He quickly lets go of his hair before sitting straight and looking at you. "Are you kidding me... it's terrible- torture even!" Yoosung throws his hands in the air before putting his head on the table. "Can we just watch a movie please? I'll somehow ace the test tomorrow, I don't wanna do this anymore."

You laugh and roll your eyes before nodding. He cheers and quickly runs to the kitchen to make popcorn. You walk over to the couch and turn on the T.V. Shaking your head at how immature Yoosung was you knew he was going to complain about his grade the next day.

Needless to say he (somehow) Aced the test rubbing it in your face.

-