« 707 + Yoosung♡ »

Scenario: They find out you Stan whatever singer/band/actor etc.
[ I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO SO RIP IF ITS CRINGE ]
_

707:
You were on the couch watching your favorite singer/band perform when suddenly a screech scares you. You turn your head to find out what caused the screeching. Seven stood near your computer with huge heart eyes.

"I LOVE THAT SINGER/BAND AS WELL OH MY GOSH Y/N!" He quickly snatches your laptop and hugs it to his chest. You grumble in response and try to get your laptop back but fail as he runs around with it.

"Seven for gods sake stop slobbering all over my laptop..."

_

Yoosung:

"Oh Y/N what are you watching?" Yoosung questions as his eyes gaze at the TV screen.

"(Favorite band) new song!" You say not taking your eyes off the screen.

"Who's that?" He says confused.

"They're the hottest band right now! OMG MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS ATTACK." You say falling back dramatically and start crying over (Band's member).

"What's special about (Band member)..." He grumbles and crosses his arms.

A few hours later

"(Band's member) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Yoosung yells out with a photo of (Band's member).

"Oi watch it (Band's member) is mine. Just because I love you doesn't mean I won't battle you for (Band's member)."

Yoosung's face goes serious, "Oh we're going there now Y/N?"

Needless to say

It wasn't pretty