Revealing Secrets

Toothless used his teeth and grabbed a bag. He put things in the bag with his claws. Hiccup walked in and saw Toothless running around the room.

"What are you doing Toothless?" He asked.

Toothless ignored him and kept doing what he was doing.

After he was done he started pushing Hiccup out of the house.

"Where are you going?" Valka asked.

"I don't know. Ask Mr. Pushy here." Hiccup said pointing back at Toothless.

She looked at Toothless shook her head then said nothing. She let him do what ever he was doing.

One they got outside and Hiccup was on the saddle he asked, "Where are we going Toothless?"

Toothless shrugged his dragon shoulders and pointed in a direction with his snout.

"Are we going to the cove?" Hiccup asked.

Toothless hit Hiccup with his wing, "Ouch! Alright I get it no more questions." Hiccup said.

They were flying for about five more minutes. Toothless landed in the cove.

"I told you that we were going here!" Hiccup said, "Here let me take this off of you." Hiccup reached for the bag but Toothless moved out of his way. "Fine then."

Toothless started to walk away from Hiccup, "Hey! Where are you going?" He asked. Toothless gave him a look that said 'Stay put.'

"Fine then Mr. Grump." Hiccup said. He sat on the edge of the pond while Toothless walked into a dark cave that was in the side of the wall.

Hiccup watched the pond and all of the fish in it. He was thinking how he could catch them until he heard a loud clank come from the cave.

Hiccup got up and walked over to the opening of the cave. He heard movement but it did not sound like Toothless' claws hitting the ground. It sounded different. Before he could figure it out a figure walked out more like hobbled because he was missing part of one of his legs. Hiccup jumped back until he took a closer look at the man leaning against the cave wall.

He had long shaggy raven black hair. He was tall and stalky. He had his father's clothes on. Hiccup recognized the bright neon green eyes.

"T-T-Toothless?" Hiccup stuttered.

Toothless shook his head and hobbled forward. He almost fell until Hiccup caught him.

"Thank you." Toothless said in a low raspy voice.

"You can talk?!" Hiccup asked slash yelled.

"Yes I can." Toothless said. His voice was still not being used to being used.

"Why didn't you say anything until now?" Hiccup asked while helping Toothless stand. He knew he should be mad but he couldn't bring himself to be.

"I didn't want you to freak out." Toothless said, "We should head back."

"Okay. Do you want to walk there?" Hiccup asked.

"Yes, I need to get used to my legs again. I also need to get that short fat blond person to make me a thing like you have." Toothless said.

Hiccup had to think about it for a minute then let out a laugh, "I think you mean Gobber." He said.

"Yes that one. He is missing limbs also." Toothless said as they found a spot to get out with.

"Yes he is. We just have to get you into the village without being swarmed by people." Hiccup said as they got to the top of the cove and started walking back.

Toothless was keeping up with Hiccup even though he was missing a foot. When they got back they went straight to Gobber.

My first Toothcup story! Yay! I couldn't think of a summary so yeah. Hope you like the first chapter, I know it's kinda short.
Love you all who read this. I just noticed something. Au'thor'.

Danny