Meeting Draco

Draco has been living with Toothless and his family for a few months now. 

"I see that we had the same idea brother of mine." Draco said as he walked into the room.

"First of all we are not bothers. Secondly what was the idea? I am just cooking dinner for my family." Toothless said.

"I was going to help with dinner." Draco said.

"No you are not going to help. Remember last time you were in a kitchen?" Cloudjumper asked walking into the room.

"I have gotten a lot better since you left. My parents let me cook. They said I can cook."  Draco said.  

"Your parents didn't want to hurt your feelings." Toothless said.

"Toothless! Get up here!"  Hiccup yelled from their room.

"You're in trouble." Draco said laughing at him.

"I am not. Don't touch anything while I am gone." Toothless said walking away.

Draco didn't listen to Toothless and want into the kitchen to see what Toothless was going to start cooking. He saw vegetables and a roast. Draco put together the food while Toothless was taking forever up stairs. He hear a few shouts coming from Hiccup then at some points not voices at all. Draco heard footsteps coming to the kitchen. Draco ran out of the kitchen and into the living room. He hid behind the chair  that was in there. 

"Draco! I told you not to touch anything!" Toothless yelled from the kitchen. 

"Leave him alone Tooth. It does smell really good." Hiccup said.

"He is a horrible cook." Toothless said.

"He might have been when you two were younger but people do get better as they get older. He might have need more practice." Hiccup said, "Let the food cook and go play a game with the children. I am going to go relax." Hiccup went to the living room and sat in the chair that Draco was behind. 

"Okay. I'll play find Draco." Toothless said as he went to get the two children that were not in the room. 

 "I know you are there. I am going to have Stoic slam the door shut to distract Toothless. Then we are going to talk."

"Alright." Draco said quietly.

Toothless walked back in with the other two and Stoic got out of the room without being noticed.

"Don't look in here. I know he isn't in here." Hiccup said as the front door slammed shut.

Toothless, Blake, and Moon went outside and Stoic came running back into the room, "I did it momma. They didn't notice me!" Stoic said happily. 

"Good Job sweetheart. Now let's get to know Draco here." Hiccup said as Draco came out of his hiding spot.

Stoic tilted his head at the blond man, "You look familiar." Stoic said.

"I should. I have been living here for a few months now." Draco said giggling at Stoic. 

"No! I know that! You just look like someone else!" Stoic said stomping his foot.

"You can figure that out later. Right now I want to get to know him." Hiccup said.

"Fine." Stoic said climbing onto Hiccup's lap. 

"Remember to be careful. I am carrying your little brother or sister in there." Hiccup said as he tried to get comfortable. 

"I am not going to be the youngest anymore?" Stoic asked.