Another Secret

Toothless took Hiccup back home the next afternoon after they had their fun.

"Yo know I really do hate you sometimes." Hiccup said.

"Why? I already know you love me." Toothless said.

"You should know. You made me miss breakfast this morning also I have no clue how Cloudjumper could deal with our kids. Stoic is easy but the other two." Hiccup said.

"Cloudjumper has Valka with him. I think he can survive without us there." Toothless said.

"I know he can but I miss my children." Hiccup said as he walked towards his home.

"Oh no. You aren't going that way." Toothless said picking Hiccup up.

"Let me down! I want to go see them!" Hiccup said trying to get down.

Nope. We are going to the Great Hall so that we can get lunch then you can go see them." Toothless said.

"I bet Cloudjumper is there. Let's go." Hiccup said as Toothless put him down. He grabbed Toothless' hand and pulled him to the Great Hall.

"Don't be sad if they aren't there." Toothless said. 

"I know. If they are there I get to cuddle them. If they aren't I am getting food then I am going to find them." Hiccup said.

"You will eat here." Toothless said as they walked in. They sat down at their regular table. The others were there. 

"Did you have fun?" Belch asked smirking already knowing the answer.

"Sure. Is CLoudjumper here? He as my children." Hiccup said as he barely listened to anyone. 

"Momma!!" Three little voices yelled as they entered the hall. Hiccup looked towards the door and saw his children running towards him.

"There you three are." Hiccup said getting up. They hugged around his legs because they were still short. Stoic being the smallest was almost pushed over by his two older siblings. Hiccup picked him up and hugged him.

"How are my little ones today?" Hiccup asked.

"We are good. We missed you." Stoic said.

"I missed you three too. I won't try to do this to you again." Hiccup said as he moved to pick up Moonrunner. He stopped as he felt a little bit of pain in his stomach. He didn't try to show his pain as he gave Moon and Blake a little nudge towards Toothless.

"Are you okay momma?" Stoic asked. Stoic could already read most people like an open book.

"I am fine Stoic. I just need to go home and rest." Hiccup said.

"Then we will go." Toothless said getting up.

"I will be fine walking home. You can stay here and talk." Hiccup said putting Stoic down.

"I will go with you." Stoic said grabbing Hiccup's hand.

"Alright. When we get home we can take a nap." Hiccup said as they walked out.

"Are you sure that they will be fine?" Stormfly asked.

"Yes, because if anything happens Stoic will come back here and get me." Toothless said. 

Stoic ran back into the Great Hall and grabbed Cloudjumper's hand, "You are coming with me." He said.

The others looked at Toothless, "What? You know why Stoic makes Cloudjumper go where ever he goes." He said.

"Go make sure that Hiccup is alright or else  I will end you." Astrid said.

Toothless got up in a hurry and ran from the Hall to see that Hiccup, Stoic, and Cloudjumper were nowhere to be found. He walked to his and Hiccup's home. When Toothless got close to home he could hear a voice that familiar but wasn't at the same time. Toothless walked into the house and saw Hiccup in the living room talking to another dragon. This dragon was not Toothless' favorite dragon at all at this time. 

"Oh hello Tooth." Hiccup said as he noticed Toothless.

"Why is he here?" Toothless asked.

"I don't know actually. When we got home he was just waiting at the door. I am just going to go find Cloudjumper and Stoic." Hiccup said getting up. 

"No you should be resting. Now go upstairs and take a nap or something." Toothless said as a made Hiccup go up the stairs. Once Hiccup was out of hearing range Toothless turned on the other dragon, "What are you doing here, Draco?"

"I am here because I want to be." Draco said trying to hide his emotions. In his human form his has  bleach blond hair that was down to his shoulders. His eyes were a molten silver color. He was about 6 feet tall. 

"You shouldn't be in my home. You do remember what happened last time someone went into the Alpha's home." Toothless said.

"Then why can Cloudjumper be in here then?" Draco asked.

"Because he can be. You can not be here because I said so." Toothless said.

"But I have nowhere else to go." Draco said.

"What happened back home?" Cloudjumper asked as he walked in holding Stoic who was falling asleep in Cloudjumper's arms. 

"Our land was taken over by dragon hunters. I was the only survivor because I was on the other side of the island when they got there. I tried to find others but they were all gone. I had to leave. I couldn't live there anymore. Not with all the memories." Draco said trying to hide his feelings.

"Even our parents?" Toothless asked.

"Yes. They tried to protect everyone. Mom told me to leave and find you right before she died. I tried to help when I got back but I failed. I know that they weren't my parents by blood but I loved them as if they were." Draco said as a tear went down his cheek.   

"I know you tried. You can stay here until we get you a home here. You are going to be surrounded by two more children though. Hiccup and I had triplets. Cloudjumper is holding the youngest. His name is Stoic. The other two are named Moonrunner and Blake. They will be home when their grandmother brings them." Toothless said as he stood up, "Get up and I'll show you to your room." 

Draco got up and followed Toothless to a spare room, "Thank you Toothless." Draco said smirking because he knew Toothless wasn't his real name.

"You're welcome. Tell me if you need anything. Do not disturb Hiccup or else." Toothless said walking back down the stairs.

"Are you sure that it is fine for him to be here?" Cloudjumper asked.

"Yes. As long as he doesn't do anything dumb he will be fine." Toothless said. 

"Alright. I am going to put Stoic to bed with Hiccup." Cloudjumper said as he went to do as he said he was going to do.

Toothless sat on the couch to wait for his other children. When they got home they went to Hiccup and Toothless' room and took a nap with both of their parents. 

 I am back! Sorry I haven't updated recently. I hope this makes up for my very very lateness. I know I am a bad author for making you all wait for so long. For that I am very sorry. Next chapter is going to be the Question and Answer from the characters. The art at the top is not mine! I liked it and wanted to share it with you.

Danny