We're Home!

As Stoic said the previous day they were home the next day with Percy. Percy was very quiet.

"We're finally home!" Draco said as he got out of the boat and onto that dock.

"We are but you and Cloudjumper have to go find the rest of my family. I'm sure that Stoic will help." Toothless said.

"Nope. I am going to help Percy." Stoic said.

"Well then. I guess we will go check Valka's then the Great Hall." Draco said. He and Cloudjumper walked away.

Xavier was tired and stayed with Hiccup. "I think it's time we get home and get X to bed." Hiccup said.

"Yeah. After that we can make sure that Percy gets settled in." Toothless said.

"We also have to make sure you're comfortable. You are carrying your first and only after all." Hiccup said.

"I let you top once! Once!" Toothless complained.

"It's not my fault. I guess that this little one just wanted to be here with us." Hiccup said smirking, "Follow us please, Percy. We are going to bring you to our home and get you settled in a room."

Percy nodded agreeing with Hiccup. He started following them.

"Yup! And we can get Gothi to help heal you! You'll like her. She is super nice." Stoic said as he made sure that Percy was following them.

"Are you always like this?" Percy asked in a very quiet voice.

"Yup! When we get Gothi you will have to be in dragon form or have your wings out. That's the only way that they will heal." Stoic said.

"You speak!" Toothless said. He didn't want to interrupt their conversation.

"Yes. Hurts. Not used to talking." Percy said.

"Oh. I hope your voice gets better." Toothless said.

"I am not going to say anything on that topic." Stoic said.

"Well we are here." Hiccup said as he opened the door.

"Yay! Home at last. Time for me to go get Gothi." Stoic said as he ran out of the house.

"I guess we can show you to a room." Hiccup said, "Follow me please." He walked to the steps. Percy followed Hiccup to an empty room.

"Thanks." Percy said.

"You're welcome. You might as well do as Stoic said. Either have your wings out or be in your dragon form." Hiccup said. Percy nodded as he took off his shirt. Hiccup didn't care because he had Toothless. Percy let his wing free. For the first time Hiccup could see the damage that the trappers did. "I really hope my son did some damage to those hunters."

"He did." Percy said. His wings felt a little better being out and not tucked in.

"Good. Now I am going to put X to bed. I'll be right back." Hiccup said as he walked out.

Toothless walked into the room. "Did you take your shirt off when Hiccup was in here?" He asked.

"I did." Percy said. He wasn't afraid of what Toothless would do.

"You touch him Tooth and you won't happy." Hiccup said.

"I wasn't going to. I don't like that he took off his clothes while you were in the room.

"You are do jealous." Hiccup said, "Percy, you can relax until Gothi and Stoic get back."

Percy nodded and laid on his stomach. He sighed in relief and relaxed.

"For you jealous boy. We are going to have a talk." Hiccup said pulling Toothless out of the room. They went down to the living room. "You know I will never cheat on you. No need to get jealous." Hiccup said right away so there wouldn't be any awkward silence.

"I know you won't. When I see you with any other unmated dragon I don't like it." Toothless said.

"I'll be fine around other dragons. They know not to touch the alpha's mate." Hiccup said. "You are just one jealous dragon."

"We're here!" Stoic yelled as he walked in. Gothi tried to hit him with her staff but Stoic side stepped out of the way. "You missed!" Stoic ran off before she could try again.

"Sorry about him, Gothi. We do have someone that we would like for you to go look at." Hiccup said.

Gothi nodded her head.

"I can show you where he is." Toothless said as he tried to go for the stairs but Gothi stopped him. She shook her head at him and pointed to the couch.

"She's telling you to relax, Tooth." Hiccup said.

"But I don't want to." Toothless whined.

"You are going to relax here or you can forget about that promise I made." Hiccup said.

Toothless gave in and went and sat on the couch.

"Sorry about him Gothi. I have been trying to get him to relax but it hasn't been working." Hiccup said.

Gothi shook her head and walked up the stairs. Hiccup followed her and showed her where Percy was.

Percy perked up when he hears his door open and saw Hiccup and who he was guessing was Gothi. He ignored them and laid back down and showed her his wings.

Gothi looked at Hiccup questioningly. He just shrugged and she went to work bandaging his wings. Percy sat there quietly taking the pain.

Hiccup walked out of the room to go check on Toothless.

Gothi was quickly done and wrapped his wings and left the room. She went down the stairs and saw the two men talking. Gothi cleared her throat.

They both looked up and saw her, "Hello Gothi. Sorry we didn't hear you walking down the stairs." Toothless said.

"How is he doing?" Hiccup asked.

Gothi nodded her head telling them that he was doing fine. She closed her eyes signaling that he was sleeping.

"Okay thank you. We will check on him later when he wakes up." Hiccup said. She nodded and walked out of the house.

Just then Xavier started to cry. "I'll get him." Toothless said as he was starting to get up.

Hiccup pulled him back down, "I'll get him. I just want you to relax." Toothless just rolled his eyes at him but sat back down.

After Hiccup got back from settling Xavier down both of them decided it was time for them to head to sleep soon. They know that Cloudjumper was going to bring the kids back to their home. Hiccup wrote a note for the kids that said that they could go sleep in their parents room if they wanted. With that they went to bed.

Danny