Strange Day

It's been three months since the meeting in the Great Hall and Hiccup was showing a lot. Snotlout and Tuffnut were also showing too but Hiccup was bigger than them.

"Toothless, I have a question for you." Hiccup said from his chair.

Toothless was in the other chair across from Hiccup, "What is it?" He asked.

"Why am I bigger than Snotlout and Tuffnut?" Hiccup asked rubbing his hand along his stomach.

"It could be that you are having twins." Toothless said.

"We don't need anymore twins in this town. Barf and Belch and Ruffnut and Tuffnut are enough." Hiccup said.

"What are you going to do if you are having twins?" Toothless asked.

"I'll love them both." Hiccup said smiling and rubbing his baby bump.

Toothless got up and went over to rub Hiccup's shoulder. Hiccup leaned into Toothless hands.

"That feels nice Toothless." Hiccup said relaxing.

"Good. Now that you are relaxed I think that you should let your mother take over for you as chief for now." Toothless said.

"Why? I am able to still." Hiccup said folding his arms in front of him.

He should have ask his mom to take over mother to take over for him a few weeks ago Toothless thinks.

"Because I don't want you to get to stressed and hurt yourself or the baby or babies." Toothless said keeping his voice down so that he wouldn't put stress on Hiccup. He stopped rubbing Hiccup's shoulders.

"Fine. I'll ask my mom to take over for me." Hiccup said.

"Ask who what?" Cloudjumper asked as he walked into the room.

"Just my mom and seeing when she will take over for chief for me." Hiccup said.

"She has already started. She told me to tell you that she was taking over matter what you say." Cloudjumper said.

"Good. Now we can do other things like actually walk around together." Toothless said.

"He shouldn't be up and walking around when his due date is this close." Cloudjumper said.

"Oh yeah. Toothless never answered that question for me. When should my due date be?" Hiccup asked.

"Now that you are almost 5 months along you should be due in about a week or two." Cloudjumper said.

Hiccup looked to Toothless and said, "When do you think that you were going to tell me about that?"

"I was going to tell you when stopped being chief." Toothless said, "Oh! And you might get some dragon instincts to go to a place that you are most comfortable to have the child. Please try your best to ignore them. I don't want you to wonder off somewhere and me missing you.  I want to help you through it."

"Okay Tooth. I'll try my best to." Hiccup said. Hiccup knew that the instincts already started. He has started to slowly to collect all the blankets and pillows in the house. He has them hidden away where no one will ever find them.

"You, Snotlout, and Tuffnut should be due around the same time." Toothless said.

"Oh yeah. Maybe within a span of two weeks or so. That's is when one of them decides to come out." Hiccup said looking at his stomach.

Toothless giggled at him gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Well I'll be right back." Hiccup said getting up with the help of Toothless, "Thanks."

"Anytime." Toothless said.

Hiccup walked up the stairs and grabbed his favorite blanket. He walked back down the stairs and made sure that Toothless was talking to Cloudjumper before he walked out.

~~~Back With Toothless and Cloudjumper~~~

"Did you just hear the door open and shut?" Toothless asked.

"Yup. Hiccup is probably just going to talk to his mother." Cloudjumper said.

"Alright." Toothless said walking to the door. He walked to the Great Hall and saw Valka talking to Gobber.

"Hey Valka have you seen Hiccup?" He asked a soon as he got up to her.

"He disappeared. I knew that this was going to happen." Toothless said.

"What was going to happen?" Valka asked worriedly.

"That the dumb dragon instincts were going to take over. Now Hiccup is going to hid until he has the child." Toothless said rubbing the sides of his head.

"Do you have any ideas where could have gone?" Valka asked.

Toothless thought about it for a few minutes until he realized where Hiccup would have went. "I know where he went! I am so stupid not to think of where he went. Thanks Valka! I owe you one." He said as he was running out of the Great Hall dodging everything that got in his way.

'I'm coming Hiccup. Please be alright when I get there.' He thought as he was running.

New chapter! I hope you people like it. Also a cliffhanger because I fell like it.