The Cove

"How much longer?" Toothless asked complaining about the walk.

"You just asked that a minute ago. It's about five more minutes." Hiccup said.

"Fine." Toothless said getting antsy.

About five minutes later as Hiccup said they were at the cove. The second they reached the bottom of the cove Toothless pushed Hiccup against the wall.

"W-what are y-you doing?!" Hiccup asked shocked with his face turning red. He was not used to being this close to anyone.

"I didn't tell you all the reasons that dragons turn into humans." Toothless said huskily into Hiccup's.

Hiccup felt a shiver go down his spine, "What are the other reasons?" He asked shyly.

"Well as you know I am the last nightfury and also unmated. Dragons will sometimes turn so that we can find a mate and make sure that our bloodline goes on." Toothless said.

"You can't choose me. I am a male." Hiccup said trying to get away.

Toothless made him move back, "Doesn't matter. If you have a dragon mating mark you can bare children. The mark does not hurt at all if you are having a little fun." He said winking.

Hiccup turned bright red at what Toothless was saying. Toothless wanted him to be his mate. "Why do you want me?" Hiccup asked.

"Because you are perfect." Toothless said.

Toothless shoved his lips against Hiccup's. At first Hiccup was shocked by what Toothless was doing. He didn't know what to do then he gave up and kissed dragon turned human back. When Hiccup needed air they broke apart.

"See I told you, perfect." Toothless said.

Hiccup looked down and blushed. Toothless grabbed his chin to make Hiccup look at him, "There is no reason to be shy." He said.

"There is a lot of reasons to be shy. One is what will the others think?" Hiccup asked.

"Who cares? Certainly not me. Also the others will probably will be doing the same thing sooner or later." Toothless said. He kissed Hiccup again. Hiccup kissed back. His nerves were settling down.

They broke apart and Toothless asked, "What do you say about becoming my mate?"

Hiccup hesitated but then said, "I will become your mate if we don't tell anyone at first."

"Good, now let's have a little fun." Toothless said reaching for Hiccup's shirt. Hiccup let it happen.

"Do you know how long I have been wanting to do this to you?" Toothless asked in Hiccup's ear.

Hiccup tried to reply but Toothless stopped him by making him moan.

~~Time Skip after Toothless and Hiccup having 'fun'~~

Hiccup was laying on the ground with a little pain in his right shoulder and pain in his behind.

"You said that the mark wouldn't hurt Tooth." Hiccup said.

"You're fine. It will be healed by tomorrow. Just be careful of the other dragons and the ones turned human. They won't be able keep their mouths shut." Toothless said getting up and grabbing his clothes. He tossed Hiccup's to him also.

Just as they both were done getting dressed they heard somebody coming through the woods. They saw Astrid coming towards them.

"Why didn't you tell me?!?" She asked slash yelled.

I am so evil! You will read what they didn't tell Astrid soon though. This could be taken a few ways. I am evil and I am not sorry. So now please go back to reality which is boring.

Danny