Starting The Get Together

Four Years Later

It has been four years since Hiccup had his children. Moon and Blake were always running around and screaming. Stoic was quiet most of the time. He only talked to a few people. He liked to talk to Hiccup and Cloudjumper the most. Valka had moved into a new home that was recently built. Cloudjumper stayed between the two houses.

"Mommy! Blake bit me!" Moon yelled. She was starting to get more dragon features. Like sharp teeth, scales, and claws when she got mad. That was often.

"No I didn't! You has no proof!" Blake yelled. He only has the claws and sharp teeth.

Hiccup walked into the room where they were and saw them arguing. Stoic was watching them.

"What's going on" he asked.

"Blake bit me." Moon said. 

"I did not." Blake protested.

"He bit her but Moony bit him back after. Then she yelled for you momma." Stoic said.

"What?! I told you not to talk Stoic!" Moon said.

"Why? He can talk if he wants!" Blake yelled at his sister.

Hiccup watched as the two argued with each other, he sat next to Stoic and put him in his lap.

"She did tell me not to talk momma." Stoic said.

"Alright, we'll just have to make sure that she knows that she can't do that anymore." Hiccup said as he covered Stoic's ears, "Toothless! Get in here!"

When the fighting two heard this they stopped arguing instantly.

"No no no! Why did you call daddy?" Blake asked.

"You called Hiccup?" Toothless asked as he entered the room.

"Yup. You want to take Moonrunner out of the room for a little bit?" Hiccup asked.

"Why me? Take Blake!" Moonrunner yelled.

"Nope. You are coming with me." Toothless said picking her up.

"No!" Moonrunner said trying to escape his arms.

"Just don't get her to bored, okay Toothey." Hiccup said.

"I won't." Toothless said as he left the room.

"Alright Blake, what was going on here?" Hiccup asked.

"Me and Moony were fighting because she tolds Stoic that he couldn't talk. So I got mad and bit her." Blake said.

"Do you know why said said that Stoic couldn't talk?" Hiccup asked.

"Because she said that he is smarter than him." Blake said, "Oh! And that he is around Cloudy to much. She doesn't like it when he is by Cloudy."

"Do you know why she does not like it?" Hiccup asked.

"Because he talks to him more." Blake said, "Isn't that right Stoic?"

"Yes. She doesn't like Clouds but I like him." Stoic said.

Hiccup smirked at the nicknames that his children have given Cloudjumper, "Does Cloudjumper know of the nicknames you gave him."

Stoic's face went red and Blake said proudly, "Nope. But me made Stoic came up with nicknames fors him."

"Well he is coming over later to watch you two while your dad and I see what is going on with your sister."

"I'm doing what now?"

Both of the small boys looked up and saw Cloudjumper standing in the doorway, "Cloudy!" They yelled running to him and hugging his legs because that was all that they could reach.

"Hello Blake. Hello Stoic. How have you two been?" Cloudjumper asked picking them up.

"I have been goods." Blake said.

"I have been good too." Stoic said.

"That's good. Now Hiccup what am I doing later?" He asked.

"You are just going to watch these two. We need to take Moony out of the house for a little while." Hiccup said.

"Is she telling Stoic that he can't speak again?" Cloudjumper asked.

"Yes she is. I don't know what to do about her." Hiccup said.

"How about you and Toothless have a night out and leave all three here with Valka and I. She has been wanting to watch them." Cloudjumper suggested.

"That would be nice. Only if you can get my mother to agree." Hiccup said.

"She already has. I talked to her before I left the house. Also we are going to have to get all of the kids together soon. I would like to see how they would react to each other." Cloudjumper said.

"Yeah. It would be nice to see the gang again." Hiccup said.

"You know you could go get that all set up while your mother and I watch them." Cloudjumper suggested.

"Oh yeah we could do that. Then we will be able to finally meet all the kids. I know for a fact that Hookfang and Snotlout have more then that one child now." Hiccup said laughing to himself.

"What's so funny momma?" Stoic asked.

"Jus one of your relatives. You will get to meet them all soon enough." Hiccup said.

"Alright. I'll get Toothless so we can leave. I'll see you two when we get home." Hiccup said, "Oh and by the way Cloudjumper, Toothless told me why he was so mad at you. You better not hurt him in any way shape or form. Got it?"

Cloudjumper shrunk away from Hiccup a little and said, "Yes I got it."

"Good. I'll be back in a few hours. Be good boys. Your sister will return with us later." Hiccup said walking out.

New chapter I hope you all like. I wonder why just Hiccup threatened Cloudjumper like that? If anyone guesses right I will give a shoutout in the next chapter. Thanks for reading.

Danny