Leaving

The next morning Toothless, Hiccup, Cloudjumper, Stoic, Draco, and Xavier were ready to leave. Their other children didn't want to go. They didn't give any reasons. 

"Hurry up! I want to get going!" Toothless said rushing everyone.

"Give us a minute! It's been like eight years now. What makes you think that Percy is still there? We were being taken over by trappers." Draco argued.

"He is there. We had so many hiding places." Toothless was already on the boat. 

"How did he get over there that fast?" Hiccup asked Cloudjumper who was walking next to him.

"You know how he is. If he wants something, Toothless will do anything to get it." Cloudjumper said.

"Clouds, I think my dad should slow down a little bit. He is going to get sick on the ride there." Stoic said.

"Why is that?" Cloudjumper just wanted to be sure that the Alpha was healthy. 

"That will be known later. Now isn't the right time." Stoic said as he went onto the boat.

"My child is so mysterious." Hiccup said sighing. 

"It's odd. He knows what's going on but doesn't tell anyone." Draco said as he walked up behind them. He was holding Xavier. 

"If someone was going to get hurt I would say something!" Stoic yelled from the boat.

"Hurry up! I want to be back home by tomorrow." Toothless yelled again.

"We will be. Don't worry about it." Stoic said. 

"I am just worried about Percy. I hope he is alright." Toothless said.

"He is dad. Calm down before you throw up." Stoic said as the others got onto the boat. 

"Finally you are here. Time to leave." Toothless said. 

~~Time Skip to the Middle of the Ocean~~

"I told you to calm down! You didn't listen to me." Stoic said as he plopped down on the deck of the ship.

Toothless threw up over the edge of the ship again. "I am just sea sick." 

"Well if you would have sat down like I told you, you would have been just fine." Stoic argued with his father.

"Why are we having this conversation?" Toothless asked as he sat down. He felt a lot better than he did when he was standing.

"Because I have the gift of being a Seer. You should listen to me more." Stoic said as he walked to Cloudjumper. 

It took a minute before Toothless realized what Stoic said. "Hiccup!" He yelled as he got up. He hurried over to Hiccup and hugged him, "Thank you so much!" He kissed Hiccup passionately. 

As they separated from their kiss Hiccup asked, "I totally love your kisses but, what has gotten into you?"

"You gave me a Seer for a child!" Toothless said. He kissed Hiccup again. 

"I'm guessing it's Stoic. He is always telling us stuff." Hiccup said panting. 

"We should take this somewhere else." Toothless said he dipped Hiccup.

Toothless or Hiccup didn't see Stoic walking over. "Don't do that unless you want Loki to have five siblings." 

Toothless jumped and dropped Hiccup on the ground. Hiccup heard what Stoic said.

"What do you mean be Loki? We aren't having a baby right now, Stoic." Hiccup said.

"That you know of." Stoic said as he walked away, "I can't wait to meet him in four months.

Hiccup turned to Toothless, "What did he mean by that?" Hiccup asked Toothless to calmly, "I thought I said I didn't want to carry another child! Xavier was to hard for me." Hiccup sat down thinking about the child. Toothless sat by him pulling him into a hug. Hiccup realized that he hadn't had any morning sickness. He didn't fell off in anyway. "Toothless, I am not carrying Loki."

Well here is the end of this chapter!

Danny

I was going to be mean and end it here but, I decided to be nice. The chapter goes on!!!

 "What do you mean by that?" Toothless asked.

"Toothless! You are so dense sometimes! You are carrying Loki!" Hiccup said. 

Toothless was shocked. He didn't know what to do. He just sat there looking at his stomach. 

"Are you okay?" Hiccup asked. He didn't want Toothless to overthink anything.

"Yeah." Toothless said softly. Truly Toothless didn't know what to think. He did know that he had been feeling off. He just didn't know why. Toothless thought he was sick.

"I know you aren't." Hiccup said.

"Yeah, I am not alright! I never planned or thought I would be carrying a child! I know that the others do it for their mates when it gets to hard for them. I just thought we were done having children. I pray that this is the last one. I don't think I will be able to get through this." Toothless said breaking down.

"We will get through this together. You know that we will." Hiccup said hugging Toothless.

Draco decided to ruin their moment by yelling, "LAND!" 

Everyone on the ship looked and saw land.

"Is that right island?" Hiccup asked.

"Yes it is. Let's hope that the trappers left." Toothless said.

Now it is the end. I am so sorry about the wait I hope you guys like this. Bye!

Danny