You Have Been Told

~~The next morning~~

"You know Toothless we haven't been home for a while and my mom is probably freaking out." Hiccup said.

"We should head home. Your mother will be freaking out if Cloudjumper changes in front of her without an explanation." Toothless said.

"You know she lived with dragons for 20 years right?" Hiccup asked.

"Yes I know that. They probably didn't turn human for her." Toothless said.

"Then get up." Hiccup said slowly getting up to avoid anymore pain to himself.

"Alright fine." Toothless said standing up. He snuck behind Hiccup and picked him up bridle style.

"Hey! Put me down! I can walk." Hiccup pouted folding his arms across his chest.

"Nope. Now please don't struggle." Toothless said walking to the village.

When they got there Toothless put Hiccup down before anyone saw them. They walked home but before they entered the heard Hiccup's mother talking to somebody.

They didn't know the voice so they snuck inside and saw his mother talking to a man. He had shoulder length orange hair. He was very muscular.

"Is that Cloudjumper?" Hiccup whispered.

They saw his ear twitch listening for them. Toothless put his finger up to his face shushing him. Then he shook his head yes.

"I know you two are here. You might as well come out here now." Cloudjumper said. His voice was booming and deep.

"Why Cloud? I want to stay where I am." Toothless asked with a smirk.

"You might want to come out and explain to the boy's mother what you did to him or else I will do it. She won't be very happy with that." Cloudjumper said.

"I won't be very happy if you tell me what Cloudjumper?" Valka asked.

"I think the boys should tell you." He said.

Toothless and Hiccup came out of their hiding place. Hiccup waved to his mother.

Valka stood up and put her hands on her hips, "And where have you two been?" She asked.

"At the cove." Hiccup said looking down.

"Alright. Go up stairs you two." Valka said.

"Okay." Hiccup said. They both went up the stairs.

"You know what they did at the cove, correct?" Cloudjumper asked.

"Yes I do know what they did. You can tell by the way Hiccup was walking." She said.

"You are fine with it?" He asked.

"I am just as long as he didn't force himself on to Hiccup." Valka said.

"Toothless is the alpha of dragons and Hiccup is the chief of this village. How is that going to work?" Cloudjumper asked.

"Just as long as he doesn't get Hiccup pregnant it will work. I really don't want to run the village right now, but if I have to I will." Valka said.

"You may have to soon." Cloudjumper said. 

"They will be in shock when they figure it out." Valka said smiling.

~~With Hiccup and Toothless~~

Hiccup was pacing around the room talking to himself.

"Are you okay?" Toothless asked.

"No. What if I am pregnant? What are we going to do then?" Hiccup said freaking out while plopping on his bed.

"We will figure it out later then." Toothless said sitting down behind Hiccup. He started to rub Hiccup's back to calm him down.

Just as Hiccup started to lean back into the touch Cloudjumper yelled, "I need to talk to you Toothless. Get your ass down here. Also you to Hiccup."

"Alright fine give us a minute." Toothless said trying to get off the bed but his prosthetic wrapped in the blanket.

All Valka and Cloudjumper heard from downstairs was a loud thump and Hiccup's laughter.

When they finally made it downstairs Cloudjumper asked, "What was that loud noise?"

"Toothless fell off the bed because it wasn't made and his prosthetic got caught in the blanket." Hiccup said trying to hold back a laugh.

"It wasn't that funny Hiccup. Now please stop laughing." Toothless said.

"It was that funny. You should have seen your face!" Hiccup said not being able to hold back his laughing anymore.

"Time to be serious now Hiccup. We need to talk." Cloudjumper said.

"Alright fine. What did you want to talk about?" Hiccup asked.

"I a, going to get right down to the point. Hiccup you are most likely pregnant. You are going to need to ask someone to run the village for you when you are not able to. Toothless you will need to keep an eye on him to be sure that he is alright. Just don't smother him." Cloudjumper said.

"Okay Cloudjumper. I will make sure I don't smother him." Toothless said.

"Are you alright Hiccup?" Cloudjumper asked.

"I think so. This is just a lot to take in." Hiccup said.

"I get it. You will be fine. Also your mother said that she would be the step in chief until you are able to come back. I forgot to tell you that." Cloudjumper said.

"Okay. Tell her thanks for me." Hiccup said going back upstairs yawning.

"I can do that for you. Rest, you will need all the rest you can get." Cloudjumper said. Then he whispered to Toothless, "Go with him and make sure he sleeps."

Toothless shook his head yes and followed Hiccup.

I know it takes more than one try to conceive a child. So let's just say that they had a little to much and went a few rounds. Does that work? If it doesn't then oh well not my problem. Please read vote and comment. That is what keeps me going. Good bye for now my peoples.

Danny