What Are You Doing

"Xavier! Don't take that!" Hiccup said as he went over to the child.

"Want it!" Xavier said as he reached for the knife on the table. Xavier had just turned three a few weeks ago and is getting into anything he can.

"No. You can't have it. You could get hurt." Hiccup said picking him up.

"But I want." Xavier said as he reached for it again.

"No, how about we go find your siblings?" Hiccup asked as they walked to the living room.

"Momma!" Stoic yelled as he jumped off the couch. The triplets were now seven years old.

"How are you doing my cutie?" Hiccup asked.

"I am good. What was X doing?" Stoic asked as he reached for his little brother.

"He was reaching for a knife that your father left on the table." Hiccup said as he put Xavier on the floor.

"Bad dad. You will have to talk to him again. He is in your room." Stoic said as he made sure that his little brother was distracted.

"I'll be right back then." Hiccup said as he walked up to his room. He walked in and saw Toothless hiding under all the blankets, "Tooth?"

"No." Toothless said from under all of the blankets.

"Yes. Now, what are you doing? Where did Blake and Moon go?" Hiccup asked.

"Hiding. Valka's." Toothless said.

"Why are you hiding? And stop leaving knives on the table. Xavier wants to grab them." Hiccup said as he went over to the bed. He sat on the edge.

"Because I am tired. Let me sleep." Toothless said.

"Fine. I'll get you for dinner. Everyone is having dinner together tonight. By what I mean by that is everyone. You are not going to miss it." Hiccup said as he went out of the room.

"Momma! Cloud's here!" Stoic yelled up the stairs.

"Alright. I will be right down." Hiccup said as he went down the stairs.

"Hello Hiccup. Where's Toothless?" Cloudjumper asked.

"He is taking a nap under all the blankets we own." Hiccup said.

"Why is dad hiding?" Blake asked as he walked in. He was tall for his age. His black hair got darker if that was possible. His eyes were so green. They looked like the forest.

"I want to see dad." Moon said as she walked in. Her eyes were still bright green. As she got older they got brighter. Her hair was still chocolaty brown.

"Dad id sleeping. Don't wake him up." Stoic said. Anytime anyone in the village would see him they called him mini Stoic. He looked just like his grandfather.

"Why not? I want to see him." Moon said.

"Because I said so. Now go play with X. We will see him at dinner." Stoic said as he went into protective mode.

"Fine." Moon said. She knew not to argue with Stoic when gets like that.

"I am going to my room." Stoic said as he went up the stairs.

"He didn't go to his room, did he?" Hiccup asked.

Cloudjumper looked upstairs and saw Stoic sitting outside Hiccup and Toothless' room, "No he did not."

"Why does he do that?" Hiccup asked.

"He is protective of his family. Other then that I do not know why he doing that." Cloudjumper said.