Announcement

~~~Next Evening~~~

"Why do I have have to go? I don't want to." Hiccup whined.

"Because you have to go. Now please get ready Hiccup." Toothless said.

"But I don't want to." Hiccup complained.

"Please get ready." Toothless said.

"Fine. Just don't expect me to be in a good mood." Hiccup said.

"Just make sure you don't any bad decisions then." Toothless said while Hiccup was getting ready. He was watching Hiccup and he noticed the small baby bump the was showing already.

"What are you looking at Tooth?" Hiccup asked as he put on his shirt.

"I was looking at you." Toothless said.

Hiccup blushed and asked, "Why? I am not anything special."

"Because you are special and you are mine." Toothless said hugging Hiccup from behind.

Hiccup snuggled into Toothless' chest, "I think we should leave now before the dragon twins come get us." Hiccup said.

"Okay." Toothless said picking Hiccup up and carrying him to the door. Before he set him on his own legs he kissed Hiccup. Before Hiccup could kiss him back Toothless pulled away.

"We should go before we take this to far." Toothless said.

"Alright. I just want to get this over with." Hiccup said opening the door.

They walked to the Great Hall without being stopped to many times. Hiccup walked in first and saw the two sets of twins running around almost running into people.

"I'm going to sit down. You want to come with me?" Hiccup asked.

"Yes. Let's make sure that the twins don't see us." Toothless said moving to the walls of the room. Hiccup followed.

When they found somewhere to sit they got comfortable and watched all the chaos the twins were causing.

"Hello Hiccup." Snotlout said as he walked up to them. Hookfang was with him.

"I see you have chosen a mate Hookfang." Toothless said.

"That I have." He said pulling Snotlout closer to him kissing his cheek.

"Hook what I have I said? I said no kissing." Snotlout said.

"Why did you say that?" Hiccup asked.

"Well last time he kissed me he almost went to far. We where out in the middle of the village." Snotlout said.

"Oh! Hookfang did you mark him before, during, or after?" Hiccup asked.

"During. Why do you ask?" Hookfang asked.

"Come here." Hiccup said.

Hookfang did as Hiccup asked. He whispered into his ear and Hookfang was shocked. He was so shocked that he fainted.

"What did you do to him?!?" Snotlout asked worriedly.

"I personally did nothing to him. I just told him that he might be a father." Hiccup said.

"Who is the mother?" Snotlout asked. He looked like he was going murder somebody.

"You would be." Toothless said plainly.

"Impossible." Snotlout said.

"Not really. How long ago was your first time with him?" Toothless asked.