Stormfly is a What?

"Tell you what?" Hiccup asked fixing his messy hair before Astrid noticed.

"That Stormfly is a male! The only reason that I found out was that he changed in my house but had my father's clothing on him!" She yelled at him.

"I didn't know that she was a he." Hiccup said.

"I have been calling him a girl for so long now!" She yelled at no one, "Wait one second. Toothless! Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"I wanted you find out on your own. Also where is he?" He asked.

"He knows how to get here. He should be almost be here by now." Astrid said sitting down on a random rock.

"Astrid where are you?" A smooth deep voice called out.

"I'm down here Storm." She called out.

They saw a tall masculine figure on top of one of the cliffs. He had short blond hair. They didn't get to see much because he was far away. To get down he jumped from ledge from ledge.

He made to the bottom and sat next to Astrid, "Hello Toothless and Hiccup."

Astrid tilted her head and looked a Hiccup. More directed at his shoulder, "Why is there blood on your shirt?" She asked.

Hiccup looked at his shoulder then said, "No reason."

"Hiccup there is a reason why it's is there. Now tell me or else." She said moving towards him.

Toothless didn't like what she was doing to his new mate so he got up and stepped in between them and said, "It is his choice not to tell you."

As all this was going on Stormfly was on the rock putting everything together. When he finally figured it out he yelled, "I know why there is blood on Hiccup's shirt."

"And why is that." Astrid asked.

"Hiccup and Toothless are mates. When a dragon mates with any creature they leave a mark on their mate saying to other dragons to stay away. It is always on the right shoulder like where Hiccup has blood on him." Stormfly explained.

"Really Storm? You just had to explain more then you had to didn't you?" Toothless said.

"Yes I did." He replied with a smirk.

"Is that true Hiccup? That you and Toothless are mates?" Astrid asked. She didn't sound mad or angry at him.

"Yes we are." Hiccup said shying away a little.

"I win a bet! I don't have to clean dragon stables for two weeks now." Astrid said.

"I thought that bet was for Snotlout and Hookfang." Hiccup said.

"Yes it was. We changed it to both you and Snotlout. Also how long we have to clean the stables. It is now four weeks not two. Now let me see your shoulder to make sure it doesn't get infected." Astrid ordered.

"It's fine. Toothless said it should be healed by tomorrow anyways." Hiccup said.

"Fine. I'll trust him only this one time." Astrid said.

Hiccup got a look of discomfort on his face as he slid a hand over his stomach. The second Toothless saw this he ran over to him leaving the conversation he was having with Stormfly to comfort his mate.

"What's wrong with him Toothless?" Astrid asked.

Toothless put Hiccup's head in his lap then said, "His body in just making a few changes for the future. He will be fine." He ran his fingers through Hiccup's hair.

"He better be for your sake. We do not need him getting hurt because of you." Astrid said getting up and walking away with Stormfly following her.

Toothless looked down in his lap and saw Hiccup's face. It has a look of pain on it.

"I thought you said this would come later." Hiccup said.

"I did say that. I guess it wanted to come early." Toothless said.

"Does this mean that we cou-" Hiccup was interrupted by Toothless saying, "Yes we could be. I didn't try to. I swear to you Hiccup."

"It's fine Toothless." Hiccup said yawning.

"Go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up." Toothless said.

Hiccup nodded his head and Toothless moved both of them so that Hiccup was on his chest, "Good night my wonderful Hiccup."

Two chapters in one day! Yay! I just wanted to post this one so have fun reading.

Danny