Home Sweet Home

Toothless was the first one awake. He made sure that the babies were alright before he left to go get some breakfast for himself and Hiccup.  He made a fire outside the cave to make sure that he didn't harm his children.

After the fish was finished Hiccup walked out. "Good morning Tooth."

"Good morning Hiccup." Toothless said handing some fish and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you." Hiccup said, "Also what are we going to feed the children? I highly doubt that they will be fine with yaks milk."

"That I do not know right now. I did feed them before I left. I gave them some milk I went and got." Toothless said.

"Alright. I think we should head home so my mother doesn't get worried." Hiccup said.

"We just have to make sure we don't wake up them up." Toothless said gesturing towards the children.

"I have already thought of that. Before I had them I made two slings that can hold them. I only made two though." Hiccup said.

"Well I can carry Moon and Blake and you can carry Stoic." Toothless said.

"Alright." Hiccup said grabbing the slings and tossing them to Toothless. He picked up Moon first and handed her to Toothless. He already figured out how to make sure that both of the children were going to be safe on the way back home. Toothless took Moon as Hiccup grabbed Blake. Toothless made sure that he didn't hurt them. Hiccup grabbed Stoic and they headed home.

~~~Time Skip Because the Walk Home is Very Boring~~~

They got into the village without being seen by anyone. They both thought that was good. Once they got home the house was really quiet.

"Is anyone here?" Hiccup called out. He got no answer.

"No one is here I guess. We can set them down in the living room on a blanket." Toothless said. Hiccup agreed and grabbed one that was on the couch. He laid it out and set them down. He laid down on the couch as Toothless went into the kitchen.

~~~A Very Tiny Time Skip~~~

Toothless was making dinner for everyone after he fed the children. Blake was fussy and didn't was the bottle at first but took it. Moon was a happy to get a bottle. He couldn't tell if Stoic was happy or not to get the bottle. He did this as Hiccup slept on the couch.

He heard the door open and close almost to loud for his liking. He peaked around the corner and saw Cloudjumper standing by the door watching Hiccup and his children. Toothless did not like it. He growled at Cloudjumper without noticing.

"What are you doing Toothless?" Hiccup asked as he sat up from his nap yawning.

"I'm just cooking dinner." He said as he walked over and grabbed Cloudjumper. He pulled him into the kitchen with him.

"What is it Alpha?" Cloudjumper asked.

"Why were you staring at my mate and my children?" Toothless asked as he emphasized the word my.

"I am sorry Alpha if I was staring." Cloudjumper said.

"Alright. I just don't want to see it again." Toothless said as he went back to what he was doing.

Cloudjumper went back out to the living room and sat on the chair that was in the room. He was kind of looking at the fire but mostly looking at the three babies that were on the floor.

Hiccup saw how cloudy was acting and asked, "Would you like to hold one of them?"

He jumped and said, "Only if Toothless agrees."

Hiccup rolled his eyes and said, "Fine." Then he yelled because the kids were already wake and moving around, "Toothless, Cloudjumper is going to hold one of the kids. No ifs ands or buts about it. Or whys."

"Fine, but if he hurts them I will end him." Toothless threatened.

Hiccup rolled his eyes and asked, "What one do you want to hold? Blake is the black hair, Moonrunner has the brown hair. We called her Moon. The little red head is Stoic."

He thought about it for a minute then said, "I'll hold Stoic. He looks a little bored with his siblings."

"Alright." Hiccup said as he got up and handed Stoic to Cloudjumper, "Just make sure you support his head." He did as he was instructed.

Stoic looked so small in Cloudjumper's arms. Well even smaller then he already was. Stoic was so intrigued by how Cloudjumper looked. He reached up and grabbed at Cloudjumper's face. More specifically his bright red hair.

"I'm sorry Stoic but you can't have my hair." Cloudjumper said smiling at him. Stoic got a sad looking his eyes. Cloudjumper shifted Stoic in his arms and let Stoic play with his hand. He looked so happy even though Cloudjumper's hand was almost bigger than him.

"I guess Stoic has found a friend." Hiccup said. He made sure that the other two were fine.

"Oh Hiccup, your mother told me to tell you the Snotlout had his child but not to go because of Hookfang. He will not let anyone in the home." Cloudjumper said.

"Thank you for telling me. I'll go see if I can go see the child tomorrow." Hiccup said.

"Cloudjumper if you even think about taking my children out of this house without Hiccup or I, I will end you!" Toothless yelled from the kitchen.

"I wasn't thinking it." Cloudjumper yelled back.

"I say that Toothless is being a little over protective." Hiccup said watching how Cloudjumper acted with Stoic. Cloudjumper had almost a loving look in his eyes. "You must be great with children."

Cloudjumper looked and Hiccup and said, "I am not good with kids at all. I guess he likes me."

"You want to hold Blake or Moon?" Hiccup asked.

"Sure. I'll hold Moon." Cloudjumper said. As he tried to put Stoic down he started to whimper, "Never mind. I guess he doesn't want to be put down."

"That's fine. He might just be fussy." Hiccup said.

"Yeah he probably is. Maybe I should go help Toothless with dinner." Cloudjumper said handing Stoic over to Hiccup and hurried to the kitchen.

Stoic was starting whine in Hiccup's arms, "Shhh.... I'm right here. No one will take you away from me." Hiccup said gently rocking Stoic.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" Hiccup heard Toothless yelling.

"What's going on in here?" Hiccup asked as he walked into the living room. Before he left he made sure that the other two were fine. Stoic was still making whiny noises.

"Nothing Hiccup. I am just going to beat this person." Toothless said threading Cloudjumper with the wooden spoon he had in his hand.

"No you won't. Now drop the spoon or else." Hiccup said walking over to Toothless taking the spoon. He handed Stoic to Cloudjumper.

When Hiccup did that Stoic stopped and started cooing at Cloudjumper.

"I guess that he likes Cloudjumper more then you yelling at him." Hiccup said, "Now be nice to Cloudjumper or else the spoon is going somewhere you would never want it to." Hiccup threatened Toothless with the spoon.

"Fine, I'll stop." Toothless said backing away from Hiccup. Sometimes Hiccup scared him even though Toothless was a dragon.

"Good. Now I am going to take a nap. If anyone other then the kids wake me up they will go out the window." Hiccup said returning to the couch. He instantly fell back asleep.

Sorry about the long wait. I had no inspiration for this story for a little while. I got it back and wrote this chapter for you people. You will see where I am going with the Stoic thing soon enough. I hope you like it.

Danny