Why Did I Let You Do This?!

Hiccup's POV

After I went to the black smith's and grabbed my things from there that I hid in the back room I went into the forest. These instincts are telling me to go to the cove where I first meet Toothless. It was usually a ten minute walk but I was taking it slow because Toothless would be so mad if he knew that I rushed.

~~~At The Cove~~~

When Hiccup made it to the cove he went into a little cave that was on the side of the wall. He put all of his blankets and pillows in there. He had made a nest that could fit him and Toothless as a dragon. Hiccup was collecting the blanket for about two weeks.

He had a different feeling about today. He knew something was going to change. He couldn't put his finger on it until he felt something wet go down the inside of his legs.

He felt the pain right away so he went into his nest and tried to get comfortable.

"Hiccup! Are you here?!" Hiccup heard someone yell.

It took him a minute to realize who it was but he yelled back, "Yes I am."

"Where are you?" Toothless asked.

"Ouch!" Hiccup yelled, "In the cave! You know this hurts! Right?"

Toothless ran to the cave and saw the Hiccup was in labor. He rushed to Hiccup's side, "You know you did the complete opposite of what I asked you to do." Toothless said looking at the nest.

"I know." Hiccup said breathing heavily, "This hurts so much. Why did I let you do this!?" He yelled.

"Because we had fun." Toothless smirked.

Hiccup grabbed Toothless' hand as a contraction hit and squeezed it as hard he could. Hiccup gave a side glance to Toothless.

"Right not the time to say that." Toothless said as he took the pain.

Hiccup loosened his grip on Toothless' hand.

~~~Time Skip~~~

After 3 hours of labor Hiccup has one healthy baby girl and boy. The girl had Hiccup's hair but had Toothless' toxic green eyes. The boy had Toothless' hair and Hiccup's forest green eyes.

"They are beautiful." Toothless said holding the little girl.

"What are we going to name them?" Hiccup asked.

"The little girl can go by Moonrunner but Moon for short.

"And the boy can go by Blake if that is fine." Hiccup said.

"That is perfect for him." Toothless said kissing the top of Hiccup's head. Hiccup groaned in pain, "What's wrong Hiccup?"

"It's nothing. I just have a pain." He said.

"Are you sure? There is not another one in there right?" Toothless asked panicking a little. 

"I don't know, but I am in pain again." Hiccup said whimpering.

"I'll take Blake." Toothless said grabbing Blake gently. All Hiccup could do was nod.

After 3 more hours of labor Hiccup had a little boy. He was small. Smaller than his siblings. Also he was very quiet. The child had naturally bright red hair. He had gray blue eyes.

Hiccup was looking down at him and said, "I want to name him Stoic."

"I think that is perfect for him." Toothless said. He set Moon and Black in the nest next to Hiccup. "Get some sleep. We will head home tomorrow."

"Alright." Hiccup said as he was falling asleep.

Toothless got comfortable also making sure he didn't hurt any of the children and he went to sleep.

Tiny children are so adorable!!! I will explain what they look like in the next chapter.

Danny