Percy!

"We will stick together. I know it will take us longer to find him but I don't want to loose anyone else." Hiccup said as they got the boat to land.

"There's three places he could be!" Stoic said as he jumped out the boat. Cloudjumper followed him to make sure that he was safe.

"Stoic! Stay wait for us!" Toothless said as he got out. Hiccup followed. Draco made sure that Xavier was safe as he got out of the boat.

"I hope he knows where we are going." Draco said to Xavier.

"Cave!" Xavier said. He didn't know many worlds yet.

"Yeah. Percy is probably in a cave." Draco said.

"There is two caves and a lagoon we have to check." Toothless said.

"Yup! Now hurry up!" Stoic said as he has Cloudjumper pick him up.

"You are one demanding needy child." Toothless said.

"Wait until you meet Loki. Not your child either." Stoic said.

"Toothless, don't ask. You know how he is." Hiccup said as he caught up to them.

"Off to the first cave!" Stoic said as he pointed towards the cave. It didn't take them long to get there.

"Percy! Are you there?" Toothless yelled into the cave. He walked a few feet in and saw nothing that would indicate that anyone has been living there. 

"Nothing here." Hiccup said.

They went to the next cave and the same results.

"He better be at the lagoon or else when I find him I'm going to trap him." Toothless said.

"You're not going to do that." Stoic said. Stoic was listening to his surroundings. "Almost there. Be quiet and hide when I tell you to." He said.

"Why?" Xavier said.

Stoic looked at his little brother and frowned. "Because I said so. Now hush." Xavier listened.

They got to the edge of a giant lagoon. Stoic made everyone hide behind a bolder. He climbed it and saw that there was a few dragon hunters left. He noticed they had a teenaged nightfury. He was not happy about that at all. He slid back down the rock.

"What did you see?" Hiccup asked. He knew that Stoic was angry.

"Something that I am going to deal with." Stoic said.

"You are to young to do anything right now Stoic." Hiccup said, "You can help but we all need to do this together."

"No. If you help you get hurt. If anyone else helps they get hurt maybe killed. I am not going to let that happen." Stoic said. He was getting angrier as he was standing there.

"Are you alright, Stoic?" Cloudjumper asked as he looked at Stoic's eyes. He saw that they weren't round pupils anymore. They were slits. "Give Stoic some room to calm down." Cloudjumper made everyone back up.

Stoic wasn't going to calm down. He knew what was going to happen if he didn't help Percy it if he let his family help. He let his wings come out.

Everyone watched as Stoic changed into a natural red fury. His scales were the color of his hair. He was a little smaller then the teenaged furys but that didn't bother him at all. Stoic knew what damage he could do even in this size. He flapped his wings a few times the took off. Both Toothless and Hiccup tried to stop him but they didn't get the chance to.

"Toothless! We have to help him!" Hiccup was starting to panic.

"You can't help him. Remember the warning he gave you? You help you get hurt or die. I think it's more on the dead side." Draco said. He wanted to help badly but he needed to stay alive for Xavier.