The Blacksmith's

"Hey Gobber can you do something for me?" Hiccup asked. Toothless was hiding around the corner.

The larger of the two men turned around and he said, "Sure, what do ya need laddie?"

"I need another foot for a friend." Hiccup said.

"Are ya sure it's for a friend and not you?" Gobber asked.

"Yes. It's for a friend. He is right here." Hiccup said.

"Let's see him." Gobber said.

"Alright fine." Hiccup said. He looked where Toothless was and he saw Toothless starting to wonder off, "Get back here Toothless!"

"Is your dragon gettin out of hand there boyo?" He asked.

Hiccup came back to the window of the blacksmiths, "Nope. This is the person you need to make a foot for." He said as he pulled Toothless beside him.

Gobber looked Toothless up and down then asked, "What's his name?"

"That is what I also need to talk to you about." Hiccup said as he went to the door and went in with Toothless behind him. 

Gobber put out the closed sign the turned to Hiccup and the mysterious person to him. "Alright laddie, tell me what's up."

Hiccup rubbed the back of his neck and said, "Umm... Gobber this is Toothless. I am not kidding. Please don't hurt him!"

Gobber looked closer at the taller man, he noticed that he was wearing Stoick's clothing, "Why is he in Stoick's clothes?" He asked.

Hiccup had a shocked look on his face while Toothless smiled. He said, "I didn't have any clothes. This is the best that I could get a the time."

"Alright. I also have a prosthetic that you can have." Gobber said going through one of his many drawers. When he finally found it he tossed it to Toothless.

"Thank you." He turned to Hiccup and asked, "Can you please help me put this thing on?"

"Sure." Hiccup said taking the prosthetic out of Toothless' hand and putting it on his leg, "Be careful. It's going to hard to walk at first."

Toothless stood up ignoring Hiccup's warning. He tried to take a step. He failed and fell on his face.

Hiccup and Gobber laughed at Toothless' fail. "See Toothless. You should have listened to me." Hiccup said after he was done laughing.

"What are you going to tell the others?" Gobber asked out of the blue.

"I have no clue. They will ask where he went and who the new guy is." Hiccup said, "Do you want help up Toothless?"

Toothless was sitting on the floor, "Just help up. I need to learn how to use this thing." He said.

"Here you go." Hiccup said helping Toothless up.

"You are stronger than you look." Toothless said regaining his balance.

"Well you are heavier than you look." Hiccup said, "Now we should somehow tell the other so they don't wonder where you went Toothless."

"Good idea laddie. Make sure you are not followed by anyone that you don't want to follow you." Gobber said.

"See you later Gobber." Hiccup said waving goodbye.

"Good luck with the others." Gobber said.

Yay! Another chapter. Hopefully you like this one. I have no clue when the next one is coming out. Whenever I guess. I really should set a schedule on what days I should work on what story. I'll do the eventually. Well that's all for now. Have wonder lives and live it to the best you can. I love all my readers. Love you all.

Danny