The Get Together

It took Hiccup, Toothless, and Moonrunner a few hours and almost a few accidents with the adults, but they finally got everyone to meet in about one hour.

"What are we going to bring?" Hiccup asked.

"Well we are going to bring the kids and sandwiches." Toothless said.

Hiccup looked at Toothless and asked, "Who is going to make the food?"

"We both are." Toothless said.

"Can I help daddy?" Moon asked pulling on Toothless' hand.

"Yes you can help." He said picking her up.

"Yay! Also can Blake and Stoic help?" Moonrunner asked.

"Yes they can help if they want to." Hiccup said.

"Hurry home then." She said bouncing in Toothless' arms.

~~Time Skip just because~~

"We get to go see our friends and family! Are you happy Mooney and Stoic?" Blake asked.

Stoic shook his head and Moonrunner yelled, "Yes! I can't wait to see our cousins!" She was jumping around.

"Alright kids, it's time to go." Hiccup said.

"Yay! We get to see Belle and Sophia!" Blake yelled.

"Don't forget about Eirik! He is our only cousin." Stoic said.

"I couldn't forget about him. He is crazy." Moonrunner said, "A little to crazy."

"Come on you two. Stoic already walked out the door." Toothless said.

"Okay dad. We're coming." Moon said dragging her brother out the door.

~~Another Time Skip because walks are boring~~

When they got there everyone was already there waiting for them.

"What took you so long?" Astrid sassed Hiccup.

"Oh just the two of the three little ones who don't listen." Hiccup said as his children ran past him. Stoic was dragging Cloudjumper with him.

"Do you know what is up with Stoic and Cloudjumper?" Astrid asked as they set everything out for the picnic.

"It's nothing to worry about yet." Hiccup said, "Alright you guys, what did you bring? I did tell each of you to bring something."

"We brought mead for the adults and yaks milk for the kids." Tuffnut said.

"We also brought drinks." Astrid said.

"I have some fish!" Eirik said running up to Hiccup.

"Good job for bringing the fish Eirik." Hiccup said to him as he petted his head.

"Careful doing that Hiccup. He mig-" THUNK! "Never mind." Hookfang said picking up the unconscious boy from the ground.

"Sorry about that. Mine don't have that spot." Hiccup said laughing a little.

"I am actually glad you did that. It means one less child to watch." Snotlout said.

"That is not very nice to say uncle! I wanted to play with him! There is only Belle and Sophia!" Moon said.

"I thought you said he was to hyper." Toothless said.

"I did but he is fun to mess with." Moon said running off to play with the other kids that were there. There was Belle, Sophia, and her brothers. Stoic was with Cloudjumper while the others played together.