The Others

"Hey Toothless do you have any idea where the others could be?" Hiccup asked.

"Well around this time I think Astrid is training. That means Snotlout is probably watching her. The twins are most likely terrorizing somebody or something. Fishlegs is probably in the Great Hall studying or feeding his dragon." Toothless said.

"How do you know all of this?" Hiccup asked.

"You people stay on a schedule. Well most do. You really don't have one." Toothless said.

"You know me. I just go with the day." Hiccup said, "Now let's go find the twins first so that they don't destroy anything-" Hiccup got interrupted by an explosion in the distance, "I guess anything else now."

Both Hiccup and Toothless took off running and when they got there they saw the twins standing there with black soot on their faces.

"What did you two do now?" Hiccup asked.

"We had fun by making something explode!" Ruffnut yelled. Her usual blond hair was black also.

"We'll meet us at the training arena." Toothless said.

"Who are you?" Tuffnut asked.

"You will soon enough. Now go to the arena." Toothless commanded them.

"Fine. Come on Ruff." Tuffnut said dragging his sister towards the arena with their dragon following them.

"Now let's go find Fishlegs." Hiccup said. 

They walked to the Great Hall and saw Fishlegs there with his dragon Meatlug.

"Hey Fishlegs come here." Hiccup said.

Fishlegs looked up and saw him with Toothless, "Oh hello Hiccup. Who is that with you?" He asked as he walked over.

"You will get to know that as soon as we get to the arena. Let's go." Hiccup said. 

Meatlug was sniffing at Toothless. Toothless tried to push her away but couldn't, "Fishlegs please get your dragon to stop."

"Oh my gosh. I am sorry about her." Fishlegs said as he pulled her away.

They left for the arena. When they got there the whole gang was there.

"Finally you made it here! We were planing on having a little fun." Tuffnut said.

"That would have been a no Tuffnut." Astrid said.

"Why not?" Ruffnut asked.

"Because. Now you probably want to know why I wanted to why I wanted to come here." Hiccup asked.

"Yes now please tell us or I'll leave." Snotlout said.

"No you won't. I bet you Hookfang won't let you." Toothless said giving Snotlout's dragon a look. Hookfang went over to the gate and sat in the doorway.

"Well I guess no one is leaving now, so let's get down to business." Hiccup said.

"Wait. Hiccup where is Toothless?" Astrid asked.

"I am right here Astrid." Toothless said.

"You can't be Toothless. He is a dragon not a human." Astrid said arguing.

"I can be. You people just haven't been with dragons this long before." Toothless said.

"So you can be human does that mean that our dragons can turn human?" Fishlegs asked.

"Yes. They will turn when they want not when you want them to." Toothless said, "Or when I say to because I am the alpha. But I won't make them."

"No they can't. Hookfang would have already turned if he could have." Snotlout said.