Q and A

"Hey it's me Hiccup here."

"I am here too." Toothless said.

"Don't forget about us!" Moon said with her siblings standing with her.

"Yeah momma. You can't forget about us!" Blake said.

"I didn't. I know you guys are here. So is everyone else." Hiccup said.

"Good. I think we should get started answering these questions. You are going first after all Hiccup." Cloudjumper said.

"Okay first question is from SkyGamerGirlRS . They ask 'How long have I loved Toothless?' Well that is a tough question. I loved him from the beginning but in a different way-"

"Hey! You know you loved me the same way!" Toothless said.

"No I did not Tooth. I didn't want to have that kind of fun with you. Back to what I was saying. When he turned human the love that I had for him changed."

"You love me." Toothless said.

"Next question momma!" Stoic said.

"Okay Stoic. It's from DiamondUmbreon . They want to know if the kids will have dragon and human forms at some point. Do you how to answer that because I don't."

"I do. They will eventually when they get older and learn how to control it. We just don't know what type or color they will be." Cloudjumper said.

"There's your answer. I got one from Eeclipseeppper . They ask, 'Why am I so adorable?!! (Sorry for the shouting I wanna know. Also can we be friends?)' I really don't know why I am adorable. I was thinking I was more handsome then anything else, and yes we can be friends."

"Now for the last one for me. GemRockerZane wants to know if we have any goofy nicknames for the kids. Well I do call Moonrunner Moonmoon just to bug her. She hates it. Stoic will not answer to anything but his name. Blake we will sometimes call Bubba."

"My turn!" Toothless said, "My first question is from SkyGamerGirlRS . They want to know how long have I loved Hiccup. I loved him from the beginning. I knew he wouldn't go for a dragon so I waited for the right time and made my move. As you can tell I was successful, in more ways than one."

"Toothless! Don't start that or else you will be sleeping in the stable." Hiccup threatened.

"Next one! 'What happened between me and Cloudjumper?' Good question GemRockerZane . What happened was that he imprinted on my child. My little boy was going to have a great childhood. But no-"

"Enough Toothless. We all know with you and Hiccup as parents that was never going to happen." The author says tapping the back of Toothless' head.

"Auntie Danny!" The triplets yell running up to her.

"I have one more. EEveryoneipeppper asks, 'I would like to know if we can be friends, oh and treat Hiccup right. If you don't, you'll have an angry mob hunting you down.' I guess we can be friends. I would never treat Hiccup badly. He has an evil spoon. That thing hurts!"

"Hey you three. Be good for your parents. Also it is Cloudjumper's turn." Danny said.

"Thank you. My question is 'Are Stoic and I mates.' from Akira_FireDrake . We will be when he becomes of age. I will not take him before then no matter what." Cloudjumper said.

"Or you could never take him." Toothless said.

"Be nice Tooth." Hiccup said.

"You know I could get you your spoon." Danny said as she handed over the spoon.

"It's my turn!" Stoic said bouncing, "GemRockerZane asked me 'Have me and my siblings been told about our grandfather?' We have a bunch of times! I am even named after him! I think it's because of my red hair. My hair matches Loki's! He is my favorite god. He makes people laugh. That is what I want to do. I want to make people laugh. It's your turn Moonie."

"Okays. DiamondUmbreon asks me 'Why don't I let Stoic speak?' Well I really don't know. I thinks it might be because he is smarter than me. Also he has Clouds. I don't want Cloud. I want someone else to be my friend. Not one my brother has."

"You'll get someone like that when you are ready sweetheart. Now for my turn." Meatlug said, "Eclipeppper asks, 'Can I have a hug?' Of course you can sweet pea. I would never deny anyone a hug. Next question, 'Have Fishlegs and I thought of any baby names yet?' from GemRockerZane. We have thought of a few. We are keeping them a secret for now."

"My turn!" Valka said happily, "Mine is 'What do I think about Cloudjumper's human form?' GemRockerZane  asked. I think he looks good but I only had eyes for my husband Stoic."

"Now for questions that I can only answer!" Danny said, "First one is from Yaoi4lifeforever . 'Is Stoic going to be stronger than his siblings when he is older?' I think he will be. Although he is going to be a big teddy bear. Everyone will know not to mess with anyone he considers family. Next is, 'Are Stoic and Cloudjumper going to be a thing?' From Brookieveiwthemew They are going to be a thing. As much as Toothless doesn't like it they will be. And now for our last question! thepurplenightfury14 wants to know everyone and their genders. Let's start off with Toothless and Hiccup. They have Moonrunner who is a girl and Blake and Stoic. They are boys. Snotlout and Hookfang have Eirik who is a boy. Tuffnut and Belch have twin girls named Belle and Sophia. Fishlegs, Meatlug, Ruffnut, Barf, Astrid and Stormfly do not have children yet. Also Stormfly is a male. There will be more children coming in the future. A few surprises also. Now that we are done with the first ever Question and Answer I would like to thank all of the people or whatever you call yourselves. I don't want to offend anyone. Thank you again for reading this story! BYE!!!!!"