You Are Dead To Me

~~Time Skip~~

Hiccup's due date was any day now and he was put on bed rest. Gothi's orders. "I hope you know how much I hate you right now." He said.

"I know you aren't happy with me right now, but I am trying to keep you safe unlike last time when you wondered off." Toothless said.

"I don't like being locked up in the house. I am so bored! I want to go out." Hiccup said.

"No, you can not go out. You are close to your due date so you're not allowed to leave. Last time you  left the house when I wasn't here." Toothless said arguing with him.

"Fine. I am going to take a nap. Don't let anyone wake me up." Hiccup said as he went to take his nap.

"The children are with Valka and Cloudjumper. Draco is also with them." Toothless said.

"Good. Now get over here and nap with me." Hiccup said. What he didn't know is that he was making a mistake having Toothless take a nap with him. Toothless is a very deep sleeper.

Hiccup and Toothless were sleeping for about three hours before Hiccup woke up to pain in his stomach. He waited to see if they would come back. They did. he knew that his child was coming.

"Wake up Toothless!" Hiccup yelled.

He hissed in pain as another pain wen through his stomach. "Fuck! Wake up! You lazy *bacraut!" He yelled at him as his accent came through the pain.

"You better hope you wake up soon or I will cut off your dick." Hiccup said as he tried to get comfortable.

Hiccup was trying to calm down for both him and his child. Suddenly he had an idea. He moved closer to Toothless and put both of his feet behind him on his back. He used what strength he had and pushed Toothless off the bed. There was a loud thump. Hiccup laughed as Toothless groaned in pain.

"Are you wake?" Hiccup asked.

"I am. Why did you push me off the bed?" Toothless asked as he peeked over the side of the bed.

"Maybe because this child is not waiting any longer." Hiccup said as he moved again.

"The child is coming now?" Toothless asked.

Hiccup glared and him and said sarcastically, "No. I just pushed you off the bed for nothing. Yes the child is coming! Now if you would please get the stuff ready that I need I won't have to castrate you."

Toothless hurried and got up. He went around their house and grabbed all the things that Hiccup would need. It wasn't much that was around the house because a few days before Hiccup went into a nesting phase and gathered almost everything he would need or want. At that time Toothless tried to tell him to slow down. It didn't work out well for Toothless. He was hit with a spoon every time he tried to help. It wasn't Hiccup hitting him. It was his children.

Toothless heard Hiccup scream and ran back up the stairs.

"If you don't get over here and let me hold your hand I will not let you sleep with me ever again." Hiccup hissed through the pain.

Toothless went to the bed side and let Hiccup take his hand.

Hiccup squeezed Toothless' hand as hard as he could as another contraction came.

~Time Skip - Five Hours~

"He is very beautiful." Toothless said as he watched Hiccup hold their youngest child.

"Yes he is. We are going to have to name him." Hiccup said.

"Well you know the names we discussed." Toothless said as he ran his fingers through Hiccup's hair.

"Well I guess I really do like Xavier." Hiccup said.

"Well that is his name." Toothless said. He kissed the top of Hiccup's head.

"We will let his siblings see him tomorrow. We are going to rest for right now." Hiccup said as he got comfortable.

"Alright." Toothless said as he watched to make sure no one entered the house.

Here is another chapter!!!!! I hope you like it! I really need to write more. Have fun reading!

Danny