Ch 4 - Attack on the Franky's House

A/N: Since some of the Franky Family members don't have names, I made up some for them so names are original but the characters and anything else from One Piece is not mine besides Pygmy & Nana ;)

And warning, some cursing up ahead.

--------

The door opened to the Franky's House before any of the Straw Hats could knock and one of Franky's Herculean Destroyers stepped out. It was the one with the pink hair and, if Nana remembered correctly, Danbi was his name. He had on the family uniform, metal lederhosen with a pink star in the front and small, metal goggles over his eyes.

He froze when he saw the group waiting for him outside of the house, especially when he saw Nana in the distance with her hammer. "N-N-Nana?! What are you doing here?"

His answer came in the form of Luffy's punch. Nana couldn't even maintain her cool when his arm stretched out past her and all the way towards Usopp. Devil Fruit!, she thought, Just as Zoro said.

"Whoa," was all Nana could whisper as his fists came sailing forward at a breakneck speed. It hit Danbi right between the eyes and he was knocked back into the house with a stream of blood spurting out of his nose.

"Ahhhh," he cried, flying across the room of the Franky House. He crashed right in the middle of the group like a cannon ball, kicking off dust and smoke in the process.

"What?! What happened?!" the members of the Franky Family shouted. When the smoke cleared, they all gulped simultaneously.

"That's...That's..."

Nana was still many steps away from the house but she still recognized Zambai's voice. "That's Straw Hat Luffy!" he cried in fear.

Somebody laughed from inside the house and Nana had a feeling it was one of the other Kairiki Destroyers. Kano, most likely. He has the deepest voice.

"So you guys came to get your money back, huh, you fools?" Kano rumbled, "See all the guys here? What do you think you four can do? But well, you're here and you've got a bounty on your head so why don't you leave your heads with us."

"Hehehe," Zambai chuckled with false confidence, "He's the captain of that weak long nosed guy."

The rest of the group started to laugh menacingly as well. "Yeah. He can't be that strong," one of them said.

Nana walked through the door and kept her eyes lowered. "There's a chance he's not..." she spoke in a clipped tone, "But can you say that about me?"

There was a collective gasp as they watched the mechanic tap her hammer against the palm of her hand. "N-N-N-Nana?! What are you doing here? If you lay a hand on us, Franky will-"

"Well, Franky's not here to save your sorry asses, is he?" she barked back, "If he has any questions on why I'm here, he can come directly to me for answers. But right now, I'm looking for answers myself. First question...which one of you assholes thought it was okay to sneak into Galley-La's private property and steal from our customers?"

"Eeeep!" she heard three men gasp, including Zambai. Bingo, she thought.

"Second question..." This time her voice went so cold and low it sent shivers down the men's spines. "You guys think you can attack my dog and get away with it?"

"I told you guys to leave that mutt alone!" a man in the back wailed, "Even Big Bro told us to not touch the dog before he left."

Before Nana could say anything else, Luffy started the fight. "Gum Gum-," he shouted as he let out a series of hard punches at the pink star of the Kairiki Destroyer.