Ch 112 - How to Play Pretend

Bang! Bang!

"Pudding! Are you in there?! We received your homies' SOS! Perorin!" came a voice through the door.

"Fuckkkk," Nana hissed as Sanji stepped in front of her with one arm out and glared at the blue jelly homie and the magic rug.

"You..." he snarled.

The jelly homie smirked as he oozed off of the couch and towards his master. "That's right. I'm connected to Napoleon. One of Big Mom's personal homies. I've already let them know that Mizu Nana and Germa 66 have teamed up and captured Pudding-sama!"

"OPEN UP THIS DOOR!" the voice thundered as it continued to pound against the wooden door.

"Brother Perospero!" Pudding cried out as she struggled against her hold, "HELP ME!"

"Shit." Nana held her hammer in her hands as Pygmy hunched over the rug with a growl, "Do we fight or flee back into the mirror world?"

"Neither," Reiju said calmly as she tightened her grip around the other Charlotte in the room, "Brulee...Your abilities...Can transform animals, yes?"

"What do you want?!" Brulee exclaimed.

"Make those two into Pudding and Mizu Nana!" Reiju ordered and pointed at the mirror reflection of Chopper and Carrot.

"WHAT?!" the two animals and Brulee screeched.

"Soldiers! Break down this door!" Perospero ordered.

Kaboom! Kaboom!

The door started to shake and splinter from the impact on the other side. Sanji rushed forward and leaned his whole body against it.

"Hurry up and do it!" he snapped at Brulee.

"No!" Brulee cackled, "As soon as Brother Perospero gets here - GAKKK!"

Reiju's fingers dug into the witch's neck and she smiled menacingly with her pouted lips. "You won't be alive by the time he gets through the door if you don't do something. I don't even value my own life. You think I value yours? NOW HURRY UP!"

"Y-You...You guys are the worst!" Brulee gulped as she crooked her fingers and suddenly, Chopper and Carrot were pulled out of the mirror world, transforming into a spitting image of Nana and Pudding respectively.

"Here. Take Pudding and hide in there!" Reiju said as she tossed Brulee to Nana.

She shot a worried look at Sanji, who nodded solemnly at her. "Just leave it to me," he said.

"Chobro! We changed!" Carrot exclaimed in horror as she looked down at her human hands.

"I'm...NANA?!" Chopper cried at the same time while Nana rushed past her copycat with Brulee and Pudding under each arm towards the mirror.

"Chopper! Carrot! Focus," Sanji said as he grit the cigarette in his teeth, "This will only work if we can convince them that everything is alright."

Bang!

The door flew open just as the tip of Pudding's shoes disappeared behind the mirror.

"RELEASE PUDDING NOW! Perorin!" Perospero shouted as he stood glaring at the scene with his tongue dangling out of his mouth while the pawn soldiers rushed into the room with their spears in hand.

"Release who? You idiot," Sanji growled as he went over to Carrot Pudding and held her hand. He lifted it up into the air to show that she was not entangled or bound in anyway, "Why are you interrupting our lover's chat?!"