Ch 84 - How to Be a Robo Sis

"So this is the Colosseum," Nana couldn't help but marvel when she arrived at the stone amphitheater. If she was back in her body, which was a foot taller than her robot form, the building would still look formidable to her. The columns dated back to well over a century and she could tell that just by looking at the windows that the bars were inforced with Sea Prism Stone.

She looked at the couple, who had already left her to go in themselves. They were eager to continue on their date and even more eager to leave her behind. She had demanded they hurry to the Colosseum even though they wanted to take their time and enjoy their day.

Screw them, Nana thought feeling no guilt whatsoever, I got things to do.

She could hear the dull roar of a cheering crowd already and she knew without a shadow of a doubt that Luffy was in there. There was no way he would ignore the call of his brother's legacy. She walked in through the entrance for the spectators and she looked around her. Where would all the contestants be?

She started to approach a gladiator with a clipboard when she heard a sound that would've made her cry if she had the capability to do so.

"Ow! Are you even super listening? What do you wanna talk to me about?!"

She raced towards Franky's voice as it echoed through the stone hallway. Keep talking, you moronbot. Don't you dare shut your trap, she thought to herself.

"Like I said, I'm here to find the SMILE factory and destroy it. Then I gotta beat up someone in the Doflamingo-"

His sentence was cut short and Nana wanted to break Franky's face. Keep talking so I can find you, you stupid bastard!, she cursed as she stood at an intersection of two hallways. Come on...which way...which way?!

"Ow! I'm busy! I've got work to do!"

This way!, Nana cheered as she rounded a corner and followed the sound.

"If you have nothing to talk about, then I'm going off then. Bye!"

No. No. Keep talking and stay in one place!, Nana pleaded and then she literally did a hop in her step when she saw the familiar shocking blue hair and bulky rounded shoulder. He was alone with no humans around him.

"FRRRAAAAANKKKKKKYYYYYYYY!" Nana roared as she launched herself off the ground and slammed right into the middle of his cold, hard chest, "I AM SO FUCKING GLAD TO SEE YOU!"

"Eh...do I know you?" Franky asked as he lifted up his sunglasses to look down at this random robot toy.

"It's me...Mizu Nana," Nana breathed, "Please, please, please tell me you know that name. Sanji and I were at Lover's Lane and but then this woman, posing as a kid, came and turned me into this toy and then there was a guy with her. I think his name was Trebol and-"

"Stop!"

Nana was startled at the sudden noise and she lost her grip on Franky. She fell hard onto the ground and that's when she noticed the one-legged toy soldier standing in front of the cyborg. In her desperation to get to her Big Bro, she hadn't even noticed she had jumped over the toy to get to Franky.

She blinked at him. "Eh?"

"What's your relationship with this man?" the toy soldier demanded.

"He's my Big Bro."

"Did you say you were just at Lover's Lane?" the toy soldier asked.

Nana snorted. "Okay, I don't know what you're thinking, buddy, but this is not a good time to ask me out right now. I may look like a fellow toy but trust me when I say that-"