Ch 91 - How to Use Cola

"Get away from me! I can't stop!"

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Dad?"

"AHHH! Run away! I don't want to kill you."

"Daddy?!'

"I got you!"

Nana gritted her teeth as she dove through the streets, holding a child tightly in one hand while grabbing onto the barrel of a gun with the other. She turned to lock eyes to the tearful father who had been caught by Doflamingo's puppet strings.

"Thank you! Thank you!" he sobbed as his arms jerked back and forth.

"Daddy?" the child sobbed as Nana handed her to a woman standing nearby.

"Please take care of this child," Nana said and then smashed the gun into pieces with her hammer. Then she flew up into the distance to stop the next closest needless act of violence.

She had already stopped three marines from slaughtering each other with their sabers and a half dozen citizens who inexplicably got their hands on machine guns. Not only was Doflamingo making the entire island kill each other, he was also supplying them the weapons to do so.

Without warning, the entire island shook violently below her.

"Pica again?" Nana muttered to herself as she watched the palace suddenly get moved off the plateau. The Flower Hill in the distance started to rise high above the island, pulling the buildings and streets around it upwards.

When the man-made earthquake finally stopped, the landscape of Dressrosa had drastically changed. The palace was now on the elevated Flower Hill. There was a large crown like building that emerged next to the Colosseum and the island had gotten smaller by at least 10 percent.

An eerie hush fell over the island, which sent chills down Nana's spine because it meant Doflamingo had also stopped his vicious puppet show as well. She didn't have to wait long, though, to find out what he was up to.

A video projection appeared along the Birdcage and soon Nana was looking at the enhanced sadistic smile of the Warlord. "Douchemingo..."

"Citizens and guests of Dressrosa...I could have reigned over you all with terror from the start. After finding out the truth, I bet a great number of you want to kill me now. That's why I prepared a game for you," Doflamingo announced to his angered citizens, "The object of the game is to kill me. I'm in the Royal Palace. I won't run or hide. If you can take my life, the game ends there. But...there is another way to finish the game. Here is how. You kill all the people that I'm going to name now. Kill or be killed...Everyone in this country will become hunters. The key to survival for this game...is murder."

"What?!" Nana gasped.

"Think about it. You either come to kill me or side with us in the Don Quixote Family," Doflamingo continued, "Punish the thirteen fools who chose to rebel against me. If you make the wrong decision, the game will not end."

The Warlord helped up a finger. "I'll pay 100 million bellis for each star rating. These are the criminals in Dressrosa! First...the one stars!"

A picture of Rebecca flashed across the screen followed by a picture of Robin. Then Nana saw Kin'emon, Viola, and finally, Franky. The picture of him was him with his cannon hair and he was wearing a suit. Nana couldn't help but marvel how quickly Doflamingo's men were able to get a picture of them even during battle.

"Now the Two Stars..."

Nana raised an eyebrow at the picture of a burly man with curly black hair and only one leg. "Kyros...Former army commander of Dressrosa..." she read out loud and then she rubbed her chin while the photo then went to one of Zoro, "I guess that must be that toy soldier's human form."