Ch 68 - Rumble in Conchcord Plaza

The battle between the 50,000 pirates and the Straw Hats was not evenly matched to say the least. The Straw Hats were winning by an overwhelming margin. The 50,000 pirates did not stand a chance. Between Zoro and Brook's slashes, Sanji's kicks, Robin's many limbs sprouting everywhere, Chopper's kung fu hits, Franky's ammo, Usopp's sprouting plants, and Nami's weather attacks, the odds were definitely not in the New Fishman Pirates' favor, especially when over a thousand of them had lost their weapons before they could even fight.

"Metal Planet!," Nana shouted for the tenth time as she swooped up into the air with her metal wings, collecting an array of weapons that circled around her two hands and then shooting them back down to the ground below, "Big Bang!"

"Ahhhh!" the people below her cried as they ran away. A flurry of their swords, spears, and tridents came flinging back down to them and lodged deep into the coral floor. It would take enormous strength to pull them back out and be used.

"Ow! Nana-brat," Franky shouted up at her, "I think it's time to unveil them officially!"

Nana paused in mid air and raised an eyebrow while Usopp and Chopper looked excitedly at Franky. "What? Unveil what, Big Bro?!" they squealed.

Franky grinned and waved them over with his mini-hands. "I have two new weapons. Come if you want to ride along."

"Is it safer to be on board?" Nami asked and Nana flew down towards her.

"Actually," Nana said with a grin as she scooped the navigator up by the arms and flew towards the ship, "You should come with me."

"AHHH! Nana, what are you doing?!" Nami screeched and then was dropped onto the lawn deck.

Nana landed next to Nami and her wings folded back into her backpack. "Want to take your weather control to the next level?"

Pygmy ran towards them with his tail wagging and licked both girls in the face. Nana grinned at him. "Good boy. Just stay here and protect the ship, okay?"

Nami looked at Nana curiously. "You don't want Pygmy to come with you?'

Nana shook her head. "Pygmy has never been a fighter. He's a guard and a tracker...but not an attacker."

She led Nami down to the docking engine room, ignoring the navigator's demands of a kidnapping fine, and opened up the gate to Dock #7.

"What is that?!" Nami gasped.

"Meet the mechanical flying fish, Buzz-7," Nana said with a smile and climbed into the cockpit, "It's a two seater and can work both underwater and in the sky."

"Why didn't you use it when we were diving towards Fishman Island?"

"It's like the shark submerge. It can't handle water pressure below 7,000 feet," Nana explained, "But the water pressure on the seafloor is the same as it is on the surface so we can take it in the air and outside of Fishman Island. We just can't go too high."

She gestured for Nami to get closer and Nana pointed at a three small holes along the seat in the back with a button in front of each hole. "This," Nana explained, "Is for each part of your Clima-Tact. Push the buttons in different forms and it'll shoot out the different combinations out the back of Buzz-7."

"But my Clima-Tact has been upgraded in the last two years. It's not the same-" Nami started to protest but Nana grinned.

"Trust me. You might know weather but I know mechanics," Nana said and climbed into the cockpit, "It'll work. I thought of everything."

She fitted her goggles over her eyes and Nami hesitantly got into the seat, breaking apart her Sorcery Clima-Tact and fitting it into the holes. She then noticed a couple of small holsters lined along the inside door. "What are those for?"