Ch 59 - Cool Down

Nana was at a complete loss for words. She had no idea what happened to Sanji in the past two years but he had changed and not just in physical appearance.

His hair was now swept to the other side. He grew out a goatee and his suit seemed much more delicate and expensive than his original one, if that was even possible. His changes in appearance were good. However, his behaviour around women was very disturbing to Nana.

He was bleeding non-stop from his nose ever since they got back on the ship. Actually, it was before they even got on the ship. He was bleeding as soon as Chopper came to pick them up on a big bird. Since it was a free ride, Nana had stowed her wings back in the bag and sat with the rest of them. She sat closest to Sanji and gave him big kiss, which in turn gave him a nosebleed. Nana expected that much to happen as it had been two years but after two minutes, Nana became alarmed as it didn't seem to be stopping or showed any signs of dying down.

The bleeding got even stronger when they approached the ship and he saw Nami and Robin smiling at them from the deck. Sanji had rocketed off of the bird and fell into the sea below. Usopp had to jump overboard to get him and even when they dragged him back onboard, he was still bleeding.

"What is going on?" Nana asked as she knelt next to a dangerously pale Sanji with Usopp by her side, "What happened to you?"

"Stay with me!" Usopp shouted as tried to shake some sense into the cook.

Nana heard the distant sounds of cannon fire and she quickly got to her feet. She ran over towards the railings.

"Navy ships are coming," she warned to her crew. Her wings unfolded and she flew up in the air to bat the incoming cannonball out of the way.

"WHOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Usopp, Chopper, and Franky cheered.

"Ow! Nana-brat, is that's been in that backpack this whole time?" Franky demanded, "Why didn't you super tell me?"

"Not now, Franky! We can do a show and tell after we're out of here! Get the ship ready," Nana ordered as she got her metal gloves ready, "I'll make sure none of the cannonballs hit us."

"Wait! Look!" Usopp cried. He pointed forward. Nana looked ahead and her eyes widened.

"Hancock?" she gasped as she watched the Kuja Pirates pull in in front of the Navy ships, blocking the marines' view of the Straw Hats, "I should've known she'd show up."

"That's...the Kuja logo," Robin mused, "Nana, do you know Boa Hancock, the Warlord?"

"Warlord?!" Usopp and Brook screeched.

Robin nodded, "It's said that anyone who sees her will be attracted by her beauty and will turn to stone in the end."

Brook grabbed a telescope from Usopp's hands and gasped as soon as he saw the Warlord. He dropped the telescope, with Usopp swooping in at the last second before it fell into the water. "Oh! Too bright! She is dazzling!" Brook swooned.

Usopp fitted the telescope to his eyes. "Wow! She must be a goddess!"

"Goddess?!" Sanji shrieked as he ran over to the group, "Where? Where?!"

He brought the telescope to his face and almost immediately turned to stone.

Nana rolled her eyes. "Better than bleeding, I guess," she muttered and she called over her shoulder to Luffy. "Oy! Hancock's here with the others. I doubt it's because of me."

"Ohhh," Luffy said as he walked over.

Nana could see in the distance a shock of green hair and another person with orange hair. "Marigold and Sandersonia are with them too," she said with a friendlier expression on her face.