Ch 85 - How to Call Dibs

"What else?" Nana asked with a frown, racking her brain for all the dumb memories she and Franky shared together. Zoro had left for the Sunny and they were waiting for more Tontattas to arrive with Usopp and Robin. Nana and Franky sat in the back of the room. They were half heartedly watching Luffy duke it out with an old man with a very pointy head while Nana tried to tell Franky all the nuances of their strange relationship.

"Erm...there was one year when you and Granny Kokoro really got into drinking competitions and I ended up having to sit in as your proxy for a couple of those," she said, "I was underage but we agreed that if I kept winning, you would show me how to use cola as a powering fuel and how to compact weapons to a more travel friendly size."

"Ow! That does sound plausible," Franky said with a grin, "Especially since I barely remember those nights when I participated."

"OYYYY!"

In the corner of a room, a bookshelf swung open and a flood of Little People came swarming in with Usopp and Robin calmly walking among them. Robin had an old Tontatta in her hand, who had a beard that stretched to the floor and a golden crown on his head.

"We brought the legendary heroes Usoland and Robiland!" a young Tontatta shouted while riding in on the back of a flying yellow beetle.

"Usopp! Robin!" Franky shouted excitedly, "Come meet the Robo-Sis that we forgot I had!"

"What?!" Nana shrieked, "How many times do I have to tell you, I'm human. Not a robot! Wait! Were you picturing me as a robot this whole time?!"

"Yah," Franky said with a shrug, "How else would I picture you?"

Nana slapped her palm to her face, which made a hollow clanging sound. "I can't deal with you."

"Robo...sis?" Robin and Usopp asked.

"It's a very long story that even I don't have all the answers to," Nana sighed and turned to the Toy Soldier, "Now that everyone is here, could you just tell us what's going on now?"

"Right," the Toy Soldier coughed and hopped towards a blackboard that was placed at the center of the room. Maps and blueprints were taped across the surface. "Everyone! Please gather around!"

Everyone, including Robin, Franky, Usopp, and Nana, took a seat on the grassy floor and listened to the Toy Soldier give them a rundown. He informed them of all that has happened since Doflamingo dethroned King Riku ten years ago. How Doflamingo tapped into the Tontattas' amazing ability to grow plants and produce by enslaving 500 of the Little People in his SMILE factory. How he's surrounded by his "Executives" that are powerful and majority of them were Devil Fruit users, including Sugar, a Hobby Hobby Fruit user.

With just one touch, she could turn any living creature into a toy. Their existence would be erased from everyone else's memories, including Sugar herself.

"So...you're...our nakama?" Usopp gulped as he looked over at the strange robot toy.

Nana nodded. "Not only that, Usopp-sama, but you shot me out of a cannon once."

"I DID WHAT?!" Usopp shrieked.

Then Nana turned to Robin. "He did it so I can get to you at Enies Lobby. I brought the keys."

"I...do remember something getting shot that day...and then my cuffs were released," Robin murmured softly, putting a knuckle to her lips, "But for the life of me, I can't seem to recall how they were opened."

"It happened!" Nana shouted.

Robin smiled at Nana and lowered her hand. "I believe you."

"You do?!" Nana gasped.