Ch 87 - How to Be Hard Boiled

"Sorry to be a downer but it looks like we already have a problem," Nana said as she pointed at the passageway that connected the hidden base to the trade port. It was no bigger than a porthole on the Sunny, "Franky and I can't fit through here."

"Fraland and Nana-bot, why don't you take off your shoulders and your arms and we can push you guys through?" Usopp suggested.

"Like I could do that!" Franky snapped while he coiffed his hair into the shape of a cannon.

"Who the hell is Nana-bot?!" Nana huffed at the same time.

"I'm sorry..." Leo the Tontatta stated as he scratched the back of his green fabric crown, "We weren't expecting big humans to use it."

"You two will have to enter through the Toy House," the Toy Soldier said, "That's where the toys go every night. It will lead straight to the trade port. Humans aren't allowed through there but you two will be able to pass through given your appearance."

"Okay," Franky said with a nod and lifted Nana onto his shoulder, "Does it lead to the SMILE factory too?"

"Yes," the Toy Soldier said, "There are four entrances in four directions. However, all the entrances are tightly guarded."

"Good," Nana replied, "That means when I turn back into a human I can go straight into Operation SPO."

"Leave it to your Big Bro to kick things off," Franky said with a grin, "If I'm going to be there, I might as well create some havoc at the entrance."

"Eh? Why do you wanna do that?" the Toy Soldier asked.

"Because they don't know about this passage, yes?" Nana replied, fully understanding what Franky was getting at, "So if we create a scene at the front of the Toy House, it'll draw their attention to us and less on wherever Sugar is."

"Yosh! Go!" Usopp cheered, "Create the biggest scene in the history of Dressrosa!"

"Tch. You just don't want to face any danger," Nana scoffed.

The Toy Soldier drew a map for them and handed it to Nana. "Here. Here is the location of the Toy House. The closest entrance for you would be the east entrance."

"Thanks," she said just as Franky turned on his heels and ran up the stairwell. "AH! Wait for me! You don't know where you're going!"

As the Robo Siblings ran through the streets of Dressrosa, the country definitely seemed a lot less brighter and cheerful now that the truth of it's history was revealed. The Toy Soldier gave very clear cut directions and soon the two found themselves standing in front of the vibrant and colorful entrance of the Toy House. The door frame was built in the shape of a castle and painted in all the colors of the rainbow. There was a blue archway right above the actual green door with "TOY HOUSE" painted in big, red letters.

"Wow. Now if only they made the SMILE factory this obvious," Nana couldn't help but snort as they approached the entrance, which was being heavily guarded by men in dark turtlenecks and puffy beige pants. The men all clutched weapons in their hands.

Franky stopped just a few meters away from them. It was so abrupt that Nana slammed her nose into his back.

"Ow! Warn me, Franky!" Nana grunted as she tried to rub the ache out of her face.

"Super not sorry," Franky said. Then he reached behind him and pushed Nana to the side of the street, sending her crashing into a building.

"What the hell?!" Nana demanded and then she stopped when she realized Franky was looking very solemnly at something directly ahead of them. She followed his gaze and saw that sitting in a beach chair, in between the armed men, was a portly man munching on a tomato.